• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia to go bankrupt soon.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope all the sinkies who think Malaysia's retirement fund, the EPF, is still a better fund than our CPF. Singapore's balance sheet is a lot healthier.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am still waiting for jiu hu kia Tonychat to protest against his UMNO Government!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope all the sinkies who think Malaysia's retirement fund, the EPF, is still a better fund than our CPF. Singapore's balance sheet is a lot healthier.

What makes you think that the Spore CPF system is better :confused:

The fact that the withdrawal age has been increased to 65 indicates that there are problems.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What makes you think that the Spore CPF system is better :confused:

The fact that the withdrawal age has been increased to 65 indicates that there are problems.

The withdrawal age was increased simply because sinkies are living longer, and most of it unhealthily. The CPF is a retirement fund, not a spend-it-all-at-55 fund.

If there are problems with CPF, CPF board would have reduced payouts or even stopped it, stop paying interest on CPF monies and may be even not be able to pay its employees their salaries. So far, none of that has happened. CPF money is safe.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The withdrawal age was increased simply because sinkies are living longer, and most of it unhealthily. The CPF is a retirement fund, not a spend-it-all-at-55 fund.

If there are problems with CPF, CPF board would have reduced payouts or even stopped it, stop paying interest on CPF monies and may be even not be able to pay its employees their salaries. So far, none of that has happened. CPF money is safe.

You've simply forgotten where CPF board got the money in the first place to pay it's employes their salaries.
CPF board can keep increasing their payouts and even interest rates but they also keep increasing your minimum sum and keep increasing your withdrawal age until 100.
By that time do you still have what it takes to smell your so called retirement fund?

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

While you are so happy looking at your CPF statement everyday, the Malaysian already collected their EPF money in full. You are a moron.