• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(PRC?) Women hurl vulgarities at Uncle, hit and even spit at him in heated argument

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: (PRC?) Women hurl vulgarities at Uncle, hit and even spit at him in heated argume

The problem lies more with irresponsible media that puts the blame by default on foreigners. A responsible media is what Singapore needs. We only had SPH and Mediacorp (and its various earlier names) for news, and we did very well. Singapore started to go down the tubes along with the rise of social media, which often fanned the flames of xenophobia.

You really one fuckin cheebye living in self denial... I hope your RI schooling son will turn out to be gay before his O Levels and allow a gay Ah Neh foreign talent to fuck his arse some day...

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: (PRC?) Women hurl vulgarities at Uncle, hit and even spit at him in heated argume

You really one fuckin cheebye living in self denial... I hope your RI schooling son will turn out to be gay before his O Levels and allow a gay Ah Neh foreign talent to fuck his arse some day...

Don't mind Johnny! He's just one of boss Leong drones trying to get your goat and increase traffic, that's all.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

During the pioneers days( not the baba and nyonyas), girls in china villages were sold as slaves and forced to work as prostitutes in singapore/malaya. I suppose this is karma where they get back at their tormentors.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No wonder a lot of these customer service job goes on line.

Such violence can be avoided.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

if the guy "accidentally" drop the counter door on her head, he can say he already tell her cannot come inside but since she insist to come inside, he dont have to hold the door open for her mah...boh salah tiok boh?...now her head broken tau pwa lau hwek is due to her own careless fault anyhow charge in :biggrin:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

During the pioneers days( not the baba and nyonyas), girls in china villages were sold as slaves and forced to work as prostitutes in singapore/malaya. I suppose this is karma where they get back at their tormentors.

But now, many women from other countries, e.g Malaysia, China, Thailand, Vietnam.etc come to SG voluntarily to work in the entertainment and nightlife line.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The problem lies more with irresponsible media that puts the blame by default on foreigners. A responsible media is what Singapore needs. We only had SPH and Mediacorp (and its various earlier names) for news, and we did very well. Singapore started to go down the tubes along with the rise of social media, which often fanned the flames of xenophobia.

What do you mean by irresponsible media ? That Video is to create awareness you idiot . :wink:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am glad that you won't be seeing so many of these videos soon. TRS has been ordered to shut down. After today, race relations between sinkies, foreigners, PRCs, Indian nationals will improve and will not be soured by such isolated incidences. Glad that MDA is doing their job, even on a Sunday.

I hope your wife and mother get laid by 10,000 low caste Ah Neh imports.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

china-s-5-000-years-of-culture-psd.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SGs will have a chance - probably the last one before being completely overwhelmed by foreigners - to decide how to move on from the current the mess the FAP created to feed its satiable greed and power hunger.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

11188478_102415870092732_4476259557150944220_n.jpg

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

11165292_102415900092729_2490794792675242631_n.jpg

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No wonder a lot of these customer service job goes on line.

Such violence can be avoided.

I also see great opportunity for anger management courses.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Does anyone know which part of MBS she works in? I gonna forward this video to their HR.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CSI working liao!! This is from facebookl post.

Koh Soo Chai Her name Tracy Tham.Hphone 98802513.So fuck her upside down don't give her real damn shit.

13694_668519663252743_5127485644892546065_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=2071818176292234

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...o-spit-assaulted-sporean-man-exposed-netizens

Really , you can't judge a book by its cover...

Look decent ... until she start to flutter...

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now what are the views of the Pro PRC Dogs in this Forum who loves to claim that the Chinese are the supreme race in the history of mankind? Whose side are you on in this incident? On the side of the PRC whores or our own local Sinkie Chinese brother?

This you got to ask our resident half breed chink shit skin Jah_rastafar.:oIo:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

...Even hospitals and other government agency have signs that customers should not be abusive towards their staff.

It's now very common to see those signs. I think it started 1st with the bus drivers when there were some nasty arguments with passengers. I suspect foreigners were involved because before the floodgates were open one didn't hear of such problems.

The authorities must have covered up such incidences in the past but with so many foreigners now in Spore, they can't hide it anymore.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

should be sacked by MBS
police should arrest her, since previoulsy someone has been dealt with for spitting at another

no double FOOking standards, buat bodoh please

and PRs who have commttied any crimes etc should have their PR revoked

we dont need these sort of people in this cuntry
what goodness do they bring?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's now very common to see those signs. I think it started 1st with the bus drivers when there were some nasty arguments with passengers. I suspect foreigners were involved because before the floodgates were open one didn't hear of such problems.

But they make sure those signs are written in English and Chinese!