• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(PRC?) Women hurl vulgarities at Uncle, hit and even spit at him in heated argument

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...s-hit-and-even-spit-at-man-in-heated-argument

Today 12:23 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
AhLoy http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_online.gif
Elite Junior

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...s-hit-and-even-spit-at-man-in-heated-argument

Women hurl vulgarities, hit and even spit at man in heated argument

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=2071818176292234

Posted on 03 May 2015

vlcsnap-2015-05-03-11h25m11s191.jpg

Two women were seen shouting expletives at a man over the counter -- and even spat at and tried to hit him.

In a video posted by All Singapore Stuff on May 3, the woman seemed to be looking for a card in her bag.

In a mood that seemed to be sparked by an earlier tussle, she says she does not want to be served by the man and shouts, "F**k you".

It is unclear how the argument started or where it occurred.

The man then replies antagonistically, "You love, you wish ah."

The response riles the woman up even more, who then makes a jab at his 'inability' to do it.

Her friend steps in, saying she will "whack him". She even lifts the door and steps behind the counter.

Just then, a man believed to be a security guard steps in and asks the women to leave or he will "call the police".

However, the women dared him to do so -- and the second woman even spits at the first man.

The man retaliated by throwing a hit back at her.

The women then start exchanging blows with him and throw objects at him.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: (PRC?) Women hurl vulgarities at Uncle, hit and even spit at him in heated argume

Today 1:22 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #8
Brilliant http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif

The two PRC women are very fierce!

The *censored* guy was lucky he has video evidence

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: (PRC?) Women hurl vulgarities at Uncle, hit and even spit at him in heated argume

http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/english/postbit_quote.gif
Today 2:08 PM
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #10
reformer http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_online.gif

That's why lor, the Gov opened the gate so wide that so many tr@shes can come in freely and create havoc here.

Who opened the flood gate?

http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/english/postbit_find.gif

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiya why he donno how to take out his lanjiao show them?...everything will cool down and settle peacefully :biggrin:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;_IRlSrt7xVw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IRlSrt7xVw[/video]

See how this CB tiong bu twist her words.

From the video at around 0:34, clearly she was the first who says "fuck you" to the guy.
Then at 0.54, she tells the people around that the guys says "he say fuck me and ask me to try"

At around 1:22, the other tiong bu actually say "操你媽的B“ (PRC version of "fuck your mother cheebye") and splash drinks at the guy.

At 1:54, the guy ask them in chinese "where are you from?"
The same tiong bu splash drink at the guy again and says "none of your business".

The other tiong bu then spits at the guy's face. And that's when the guy starts to hit the tiong bu.

NWdQnfx.png

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

the 2 atbs pian hiong but the guy also quite zai...but if si limpeh wont talk so much, just kick her cheebye then see how :biggrin:

Stinkapoor don't need such PRC Trash in this cuntry! thank you papaya gahmen!

Clearly their bloody behavior is disgusting even to stand near them!!

They twist and turn their words around, splashing drink and that man, and

can scold FCUK you some more!!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The ruling government's constant drumming on the mantra "We have to depend on foreign talents" have embolden the foreigners.

You are happy when foreigners says "Singapore has to depend on them". The old lady cardboard collector in the video clip below is not.

The abuse on the customer service by the two tiong bu is not the first and will not be the last if we continue to vote in the scums in white.

Confirm plus chop, this old lady will not vote for PAP.

[Replaced embedded code with youtube video]
[video=youtube;TEPKD6Uw56I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEPKD6Uw56I[/video]

[0:04]
最利害就是中国人,其他人不会这么跟我们抢。
Translated: The worst kind are the PRCs. Other people would not snatch from us.

[0:17]
哇,现在中国人呵,横行霸道。地盘啊你知道吗,那边,地盘啊。他跟你讲那边地盘啊。
我们新加坡是靠他。你知道吗? 你们新加坡人靠我的国家。靠你的啊,你爽吗?你不爽吗。
地盘耶,你看那边商联会,请来中国人。 那边印度庙,摆多么多。垃圾桶摆那么多。
这个是我的地盘 你不可以来捡。垃圾桶都不可以。什么意思.
政府给他们来这边抢我们的饭碗.
Lady interjected: 他们是一个集团吗?
不是集团.他们来这边劳工.我带你去看,要不要.我带你们去看.

Translated: Whoa, now PRCs are big bullies. Turf, you know. There, they tell you that there is their turf.
Singapore has to depend on them, you know? You Singaporeans have to rely on our (PRC) country. Depend on them, you happy? Of course, you are not happy.
Turf, you see there the Chinatown Business Association brings in PRC. The Indian temple have lots of cardboard, dustbins full of it.
This is my turf, you cannot come here to pick, even those in the dustbin is forbidden. What is the meaning of this.
Government allow them to come here and snatch our rice bowl.

[Lady interjected:] Are they from a syndicate?
Not a syndicate. There are here to work. Do you want me bring you to see. I'll bring you to see.

[1:33]
我们就是很恨这些。抢我们穷人的东西,饭碗还不算还欺负我们。
欸,你们政府养你吗。整天讲你们的政府养你吗。你们的政府养你啦,可是我们的政府没有养我垒。我要靠自己生 活垒。

Translated: These are the kind that we hate most. Rob from us poor people, snatch our rice bowl and still want to bully us.
A, your government feeds you. Whole day tells us that your governmednt feeds you. Your government feed you lah, but my government don't me leh. I have to depend on myself for my livelihood leh.

[2:41]
他们的。那些中国人的。我们不可以进去。不可以拿他的。他现在留很多,早上几桶在这边。这里是他的地盘,这 些就是他的地盘。哦,我在这边捡,他讲这里是我的地盘,你不可以来捡。
[Male interjected:] 有这样的啊!
当然有这样啦。我们给他欺负到好像多久了。还有这边,那个卖佛的,帮他靶水啊。纸皮收收收拿一大堆,给他垒 。

Translated: It's theirs. Those PRCs. We cannot go in. Cannot take theirs. Now he keeps alot, morning a few bins are there. Here is his turf, these are his turf. I was picking here, he says this is my turf, you cannot come here to pick.

[7:54]
就是这样,我看到很心痛啊。我们新加坡人为什么给外地人欺负。没有人帮我们垒。见议员,写信给移民厅,叫议 员写信,移民厅还是一样这样做。而且更利害,他更有永久居民,他来旅游的证件拿来的垒,旅游证件变成永久居 民, 哇,拼命来这边捡。那些东西本
来是我们穷人捡的耶。他来了全部归他的了。全部归他。我们身为新加坡人很丢脸啊。

Translated: This is why, my heart aches when I see this. Why are we Singaporeans being bully by foreigners. Nobody can help us. I had seen MP, write letter to ICA, ask MP to write, ICA still continue to do as status quo. It gets worst, now he has got PR. He comes with a tourist document with tourist document. Travel document now becomes PR. Whao, now he desperately comes here to pick. Originally those are things picked by the poor. After his arrival, everything belongs him. Everything belongs to him. This is very shameful as a Singaporean.

[8:51]
我不怕政府人讲。你们对我们这样。我们也是没瓣法。 我现在只能讲。
Translated: I am not scared of government officials. This is how they treat us, we have no choice. For now, I can only talk.

冰冻三尺 非一日之寒
Three feet of frozen snow cannot be caused by a day's cold weather.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What Fuck!! story like this also can come to SBF ah?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obviously the man has provoked the ladies in some way before the video started, otherwise why should they be angry with him for no reasons? Why didn't the ladies attack the other two men as well?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Any comments from our resident foreign trash Tonychat??

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

See the guy posture as he approach the counter.

doesn't look like a customer service staff..

more like ah sia kia waiting to stir trouble.

setup camera phone recordings some more!

looks like he is all ready to stir shit.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See the guy posture as he approach the counter.

doesn't look like a customer service staff..

more like ah sia kia waiting to stir trouble.

setup camera phone recordings some more!

looks like he is all ready to stir shit.

Lucky for the guy to setup the camera, otherwise the two ATBs would have gotten their way in twisting the fact, saying that the man says "he say fuck me and ask me to try".

Even at around 1:15 the ATB that is holding the drink still accuse the guy of saying "fuck me".

The constantly spashing drink at the guy, scolding 操你媽的B“ (PRC version of "fuck your mother cheebye"), force entry into the counter and spitting at the guy speaks volume of the unreasonable and barbaric behavior of these ATBs.

Even hospitals and other government agency have signs that customers should not be abusive towards their staff.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

the atb damn kwailan go inside the counter and the man holding the counter door up, ask her to go out.. she say cannot.. aiya he should just slam down the counter door hard hard on her head mah :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nothing new with the behaviour of these Ah Tiongs...

They are low class scumbags, true scumbags of the highest order...

2 Ah Tiong Bu scums attacking a local Sinkie Chinese... Now what are the views of the Pro PRC Dogs in this Forum who loves to claim that the Chinese are the supreme race in the history of mankind? Whose side are you on in this incident? On the side of the PRC whores or our own local Sinkie Chinese brother?

This is what you get for letting the floodgates open.... Plane loads of these scumbags creating nuisance everywhere on our streets...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lucky for the guy to setup the camera, otherwise the two ATBs would have gotten their way in twisting the fact, saying that the man says "he say fuck me and ask me to try".

Even at around 1:15 the ATB that is holding the drink still accuse the guy of saying "fuck me".

The constantly spashing drink at the guy, scolding 操你媽的B“ (PRC version of "fuck your mother cheebye"), force entry into the counter and spitting at the guy speaks volume of the unreasonable and barbaric behavior of these ATBs.

Even hospitals and other government agency have signs that customers should not be abusive towards their staff.

Sinkie Uncle don't want to get into trouble... I admire his restraint and his patience.. If kena me, I would have given that 2 Ah Tiong scums a Mayweather right hook on their faces... Most to most kena kena fined by the kangaroo court for my actions...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am glad that you won't be seeing so many of these videos soon. TRS has been ordered to shut down. After today, race relations between sinkies, foreigners, PRCs, Indian nationals will improve and will not be soured by such isolated incidences. Glad that MDA is doing their job, even on a Sunday.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am glad that you won't be seeing so many of these videos soon. TRS has been ordered to shut down. After today, race relations between sinkies, foreigners, PRCs, Indian nationals will improve and will not be soured by such isolated incidences. Glad that MDA is doing their job, even on a Sunday.

What kind of fucktard logic is that? Problem lies with the PRC and not with TRS.

Another one of those lock up all the beggars and then shout to the whole world "see, no one is begging on the street" kind of twisted logic.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What kind of fucktard logic is that? Problem lies with the PRC and not with TRS.

Another one of those lock up all the beggars and then shout to the whole world "see, no one is begging on the street" kind of twisted logic.

The problem lies more with irresponsible media that puts the blame by default on foreigners. A responsible media is what Singapore needs. We only had SPH and Mediacorp (and its various earlier names) for news, and we did very well. Singapore started to go down the tubes along with the rise of social media, which often fanned the flames of xenophobia.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

iN VVegas I had a young pretty cunt shouting at me ..."fuck you!!"
My reply was "I dun want to fuck your filthy cunt!!" Dat shut her up