• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman's skimpy top causes stunned motorists to snap photos of her at Paya Lebar

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday 5:47 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
AhLoy http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_online.gif
Elite Junior

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...motorists-to-snap-photos-of-her-at-paya-lebar

Woman's skimpy top causes stunned motorists to snap photos of her at Paya Lebar

Posted on 02 May 2015

main_9.jpg

11210186_1088388611178414_87168359_n%20copy.jpg

Stomper H spotted this pillion rider who was dressed in a skimpy and unusual-looking top near Paya Lebar MRT Station.

H said the woman appeared to be wearing a 'lace tube' that looked like 'lingerie'.

According to him, other motorists were stunned by her attire and took photos of her as well. H wrote:

"Saw this woman at a traffic light junction approaching Paya Lebar MRT and near Cisco.

"She wore a lace tube which is like lingerie (weird).

"Some drivers were snapping pictures and looking stunned as well. I only have a single photo as I was driving and moving off."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
china PRC trying to get a singaporean man.
have to show some skin.
you know.

What really seals the deal are the hairy armpits. That's why Sinkie zhar bor lack sexual appeal. They shave or pluck or laser away their armpit hair, pheromone production gets disrupted and thus men aren't attracted.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the problem ? the woman liked to show some skin, and the motorists liked to see some skin. it's a win-win situation. just be careful and watch the traffic too.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the problem ? the woman liked to show some skin, and the motorists liked to see some skin. it's a win-win situation. just be careful and watch the traffic too.

Looking at too much skin...will hurt the shin, when one gets involved in a traffic accident...my, my, this is 2015...SINGAPOREANS HAVE NOT SEEN WOMAN IN THAT KIND OF CLOTHING....all they need to do is, google " skimpy dressed woman"...such prudes we have.:mad:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at too much skin...will hurt the shin, when one gets involved in a traffic accident...my, my, this is 2015...SINGAPOREANS HAVE NOT SEEN WOMAN IN THAT KIND OF CLOTHING....all they need to do is, google " skimpy dressed woman"...such prudes we have.:mad:

it's just a cheap thrill, and most of us like that.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come on, the weather is so hot and she is out in the hot sun. That is an appropriate dressing.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's just a cheap thrill, and most of us like that.

Yup!..all of us like to peep...... if they show....better look, it is free, after all....but they display , you don't look, they complain, you do not know how to appreciate....you stare too much, they say, you are a pervert...ha ha ha

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup!..all of us like to peep...... if they show....better look, it is free, after all....but they display , you don't look, they complain, you do not know how to appreciate....you stare too much, they say, you are a pervert...ha ha ha

I like to smell women. Take a good sniff whenever one passes by you. Every scent tells a story.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are a disgusting pervert if you look like Moses Lim and stare at them. if you look like Brad Pitt, it is totally different. :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What really seals the deal are the hairy armpits. That's why Sinkie zhar bor lack sexual appeal. They shave or pluck or laser away their armpit hair, pheromone production gets disrupted and thus men aren't attracted.

i hate hairy armpit. eeeeeww

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a disgusting pervert if you look like Moses Lim and stare at them. if you look like Brad Pitt, it is totally different. :biggrin:

How can you say I am a pervert you prude?..they display so much skin, cleavages, exposed "MOUNTAINS" with the conical peak...camel toes, butt slit....how not to PEEP? nowadays they sit, with their legs wide open....how? I pervert?...they are exhibitionists....back 25-30 years back, I would turn 50 shades of red, "peeping" at all these...now I turn 51 shades of grey...

If Mosses Lim were to stare at them...he will get a slap immediately..with that Ham Sup face....