• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fight of the century

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pinoy support pacman because he is one of them. They do not really care about boxing or know nuts about boxing.
spot on
use the shoulder injury after the match as a reason for losing, then open a bigger can of worms

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This fight should have been called the 'Hype of the Century.' Millions of people around the world were duped of their hard earned money by Floyd Mayweather who made 60% of the revenue just by dancing around the ring and avoiding a serious hard fight with the Pacman.

Plenty of rich millionaires and billionaires even flew into Vegas by private jets and paid six figure sum for each ringside ticket just to watch this BS. Whenever there's huge amount of money involved, there's bound to be some sort of scam. Just follow the money and people will eventually understand. These fools and their money were soon parted!

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spot on
use the shoulder injury after the match as a reason for losing, then open a bigger can of worms

he should have keep his mouth shut, now there will be wave after wave of law suits against him.
he might even end up in prison in USA. That is not smart.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fight should have been called the 'Hype of the Century.' Millions of people around the world were duped of their hard earned money by Floyd Mayweather who made 60% of the revenue just by dancing around the ring and avoiding a serious hard fight with the Pacman.

Plenty of rich millionaires and billionaires even flew into Vegas by private jets and paid six figure sum for ringside tickets just to watch this BS. Whenever there's huge amount of money involved, there's bound to be some sort of hidden scam. Just follow the money and people will eventually understand. These fools and their money were soon parted!

come on . the only one who got cheated of their money is american pay per view viewers and those who placed bets on pacman.
None of the people in this forum paid to watch it for free.
I did not lose anything. I do not think anyone here did.
Just waste of time, that is all.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
come on . the only one who got cheated of their money is american pay per view viewers and those who placed bets on pacman.
None of the people in this forum paid to watch it for free.
I did not lose anything. I do not think anyone here did.
Just waste of time, that is all.

How those gullible Sinkies who paid Starhub to watch it on pay per view but will never admit it in this forum?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How those gullible Sinkies who paid Starhub to watch it on pay per view but will never admit it in this forum?

Silly, you can watch everything online without paying a dime.

And even if you're inclined to pay and keep things legal, you don't have to pay the telco middlemen.

Pay tv, in its current form in Sinkieland, will go the way of the dinosaur just like the HMV and Tower Records music retail shops. Wait and see. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More dirt on the Pinoy vermins. :biggrin:

“Thou Shalt Not Have Any False Idols….duh!”
http://philippinefailblog.com/thou-shalt-not-have-any-false-idols-duh/

I posted a comment on an article that criticized the Filipino reaction to Manny’s loss that read like this:

The author finally writes a good article with good points. I liken the Filipino response to Manny’s loss as a cage full of simians that didn’t get their daily bunch of bananas. There’s lots of howling and screaming, and the brown stuff starts flying. Outside of the cage, from a comfortable distance, the much more advanced genome just point and laugh….”Silly simians!” they say…

The original post had the words “Monkeys” and “Fecal matter”…damn moderation made me change it. But you get my point. Filipinos resorted to name calling, which included gay slurs left and right. In fact, it’s safe to say that Flips represented their true nature more in this moment than at any other time. Flips are crybabies that love to criticize the rest of the world, but can’t take a loss with grace and dignity if their lives depended on it.

Even Manny himself was complaining that he should have won the fight “Because he thought he threw more punches.” This despite the COMPUBOX numbers, which are computerized and VERY accurate. But even that wasn’t enough for him. NOW he comes out with “Oh, hey..wasn’t fighting at my best because of this damn shoulder injury”. You mean the one you said you DIDN’T have right before the fight? One has to wonder…no, skip that…not wonder…KNOW that you’re doing nothing less than making excuses for losing to a superior boxer.

As a response to Manny’s “injury excuse”, Floyd came out in an interview with, to paraphrase, “Manny is full of shit about his injury. He fought just as he always did. His punches were strong and fast. I don’t buy the bullshit, and neither should anyone else.”

What you don’t see are any Flips going back and looking at the fight. Did Manny flinch? Did he wince? I can tell from all of the NON-BIASED news bits around the world that he did not.

But that doesn’t stop the Flip from demanding a rematch that will never happen. According to them, Floyd is a coward for not boxing the way they wanted him to box so Manny could win. They call him a coward for dancing around so much. They call him gay because of the same boxing “hug” that happens in every fight.