• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seetoh suck SAF rations: Say very good!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
various army rations.....

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
military ration blogs have considered saf's field rations the best, although there are no signs of laksa or mee siam mai hum.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
canadian army.....also contains peanut butter (with raspberry jam). it cums with "bear paw" danish. yummy.

image.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how old are you?

are you able to cheong peng kang hill?

with full pack, rifle & helmet, cheong Peng Kang Hill....I do not think that Artillery Officer, " mee siam mai hum"..have ever even sent foot at the base of Pang Kang Kill.....most likely the encik...will climb it for him...

during my slavery days...my combat rations, were some cans of bake beans, a can of I think was experimental Yeo Hiap Seng curry chicken...it has no label & tin curry chicken is not out in the stores...some I think was biscuits from Thye Hong or Kong Guan? & their tack crackers aka dog biscuits, which I took home to my dog...didn't even eat & the dogs in ROC too....we exchanged our 'dog biscuits' ( which was fed to the pigs, by the farm people) for cooked rice in ROC...not PRC!

cook house food was - magerine, pile high looking like that stone structure in Close Encounter of the Third Kind, bread made by courtesy of the kind inmates of change, which bounces when dropped, we have 'kway teow' in bikinis & swimming trunks in water that resemble soup, fried mee hoon or mee, like the earth worms you dig for fishing with vegetables that come organic, yes, with soil & worms & any other things from natural earth...nvm....the rose syrup, orange squash, the coffee taste like gravel boil, tea..nvm etc...

it is a great compliment to SAF that generations of us, survive SAF food & is still alive today...typing away on this keyboard..."take a bow" SAF....the current food is for sissy!... ha ha ha

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
estonia......stuffed peppers?! oh geez. don't join the estonian army. it will be crushed by the russkies.

image.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KF Shito should have tried eating army food in the 80s.

During my time at Tekong then, yellow scrambled eggs cooked until green and green vegetables cooked until yellow.

Lan-lan also must eat.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

During my time at Tekong then, yellow scrambled eggs cooked until green and green vegetables cooked until yellow.

Lan-lan also must eat.

That is why I had said...the cookhouse food etc..are for sissies, during our time, you get sand, stones, worms & gawd! knows what you find in the food, coffee filtered with green army socks ( not joking), never mind the tea...red bean soup, green bean soup for supper......comes with extra sand....lan-lan must eat...

Please salute SAF...that we are still alive! after eating those meals plus the jerry cans of water, filled from the motor pool & whereever they can find a tap...that we have to Salute PUB!....they did a damn good job.... ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure he's tried SAF rations then, either as an NSF or NSMan.

Lan-lan also must eat.