• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Leongsam Is There A Revamp On The Point System?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah I reconfigured the formula. There is too much abuse with the current system with clone accounts adding hundreds of points to new clone accounts at short notice.

However the change is across the board so nothing has changed in relative terms. The same formula applies to everyone including me.

You interfering with human nature? That's not the heartless Sam we know.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand, why are people so particular about points in some forums, what can "earned points" do for you ?...

It is human nature lah. Recognition. That's why when your boss sprinkled a few praise, you work much harder even though no tangible gain.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PdQeIK0.png

WTF. A simple post like this one can be considered as por lampar and points get deducted :confused::mad:

To that CB kia, next time at least put down your nick.

Don't be like that coward 49 year old "chicken shit" who hit Amos and run away.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
PdQeIK0.png

WTF. A simple post like this one can be considered as por lampar and points get deducted :confused::mad:

To that CB kia, next time at least put down your nick.

Don't be like that coward 49 year old "chicken shit" who hit Amos and run away.
It's already a well known fact. There are so many CB kia, LJ kia, PB kia, LP kia, HK kia, as you name it, in this forum. These bastards will never leave their nick. I suppose they are also no balls bastards in real life as well.

Last edited: