• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss Leongsam Is There A Revamp On The Point System?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just notice that the points has been reduced across the board.

Some brothers whose points is double digit now is reduced to single digit.

So, is there changes again.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just notice that the points has been reduced across the board.

Some brothers whose points is double digit now is reduced to single digit.

So, is there changes again.

Boss will say you are considered lucky to have power 7 wherelse he only got 2 :biggrin:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss will say you are considered lucky to have power 7 wherelse he only got 2 :biggrin:

Bro hokkien, thanks for the info.

Could be boss's nephew playing prank.

Remember one time boss's point rocket sky high and someone commented on it. Next you know the poor guy/gal got zapped into moderation :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all points in excess have been donated to the amos yee bailout fund. some can be used to redeem ntuc coupons.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yeah I reconfigured the formula. There is too much abuse with the current system with clone accounts adding hundreds of points to new clone accounts at short notice.

However the change is across the board so nothing has changed in relative terms. The same formula applies to everyone including me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so where to exchange my points for ntuc vouchers?

sinkie uncle and macik in tudung will gladly take care of your needs.

image.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so where to exchange my points for ntuc vouchers?

Actually can exchange for Geylang vouncher.

You go into a Thai fish tank joint and show them your log in page, for every 1000 points, you get $10 rebate.

Max can redeem $20 per session
T&Cs apply.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand, why are people so particular about points in some forums, what can "earned points" do for you ?...

RaphaelVarane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oa retard that biggest gongcheebye donor is the biggest culprit. Self up king la that retard.

PAP IB ShitFu using shit clones to confront me? But i have fetish to go after regular high power clones. Selective fart chasing again conveniently leaving out your PAP IB clones and peers :rolleyes:

A mirror is useful when judging others. :biggrin:

The PAP IB clowns that keeps sending Leongsam PM for rep changes over the years are none other than point whores themselves. :biggrin:

Nowsdays my ammo is full and waiting to discharge. :biggrin:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss Sam, does infraction work?
I tried it on steffychoo but no effect on her points. She infra me too and no effect my points too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah I reconfigured the formula. There is too much abuse with the current system with clone accounts adding hundreds of points to new clone accounts at short notice.

However the change is across the board so nothing has changed in relative terms. The same formula applies to everyone including me.

WTF why so many nigger moves? Abuse this and abuse that. Your system always gets "abused".