• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Differences in thinking between rich people and poor people

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Apply the right context to the sentences.

Rich people: Can afford to have a sense of pride and honour.
Rich people: Can afford not to impose on others unnecessarily.
Rich people: Can afford to treasure their friends unconditionally.

The reverse is true for poor people.

The reason why poor people remain poor is because they do the reverse. I started off poor and became rich. And I did it on my professional ability, earned it on merit. People trusted me and gave me a chance because I had a sense of pride and honour. Hence, people were willing to put their trust in me. Nobody will give a chance to a man who is known to be without honour and pride.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am more interested in what attitudes and behaviours make a person rich, rather than in attitudes and behaviours that rich people display as a consequence of being rich but which do nothing to reinforce their wealth.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am more interested in what attitudes and behaviours make a person rich, rather than in attitudes and behaviours that rich people display as a consequence of being rich but which do nothing to reinforce their wealth.

A simple difference would be a rich person tends to be a more positive person and try to find ways to improve, while a poor person is often bitter and seeks to blame others for his predicament of being born poor.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i know 2 women, born poor,
both married super rich men, and now their lives and values are guided by money

to be sued, they think i s no big deal
coz i suppose of their positive attitude

well i say to them
yr husband is going to dump you , kick u out of your many million dollars house
he will give u and his other wife . wives a miilion dollars each

only diff is you are the only one to be dumped and kicked out
on top of tat, u must now deny who u are, where u came from for at least another 50 years.

and both must never see thier husbands again. if by chance they are in the same restaurant, shopping center, same taxi stand, it will be taken as stalking and liable to be sued , amoong other things

lets see what postiive attitude thses 2 bitches will have

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
rich people dun do charities. and are misers and have no taste.

poor people are generous and volunteer their time for social services.

poor people have taste and they are involved in arts.