• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

49 Years Old Man Arrested In Relation To Amos Yee Slapping Incident

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
A man in a red T-shirt slapping the 16-year-old on the left cheek, startling passers-by, before yelling, "Come and sue me!"

A 49-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the assault on teen blogger Amos Yee outside the State Courts on Thursday.

The man is now waiting for his wish to come true....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he was not sent by the Pappies to carry out this pussy mission then he must be one of those 60% gong gongs who loyally kept vigil at SGH, then lining up for hours under the hot sun to pay his respect to the stiff body of Lau Cheebye after that few days later stood drenched wet for hours in the rain bawling his eyes out upon seeing the moving gun carriage..

This Coward CB Kia still can't get over the death of his God... I think at home he set up a DIY shrine in honour of Lau Cheebye...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he was not sent by the Pappies to carry out this pussy mission then he must be one of those 60% gong gongs who loyally kept vigil at SGH, then lining up for hours under the hot sun to pay his respect to the stiff body of Lau Cheebye after that few days later stood drenched wet for hours in the rain bawling his eyes out upon seeing the moving gun carriage..

This Coward CB Kia still can't get over the death of his God... I think at home he set up a DIY shrine in honour of Lau Cheebye...

Likely the former as the attack was well planned and the chap did not act alone as seen from the perfectly timed video.
Also the coordinated moves of the paparazzi and absence of poodles suggests prior knowledge.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am rather surprise there anyone inside 60.1% will take the law into his/her own hand. Of course it could be the offender is a gongcheebye. The MHA really damn sway, if sue the idiot for assault, then other similar cases involving Ftrashs, mata cannot act blur by not arresting them on the spot.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should arrange for AMOS & the man, to sit down, & then slap the daylights out of each other...they one that collapses, wins!

i dont mind coaching Amos. hitting the triple warmer point should be sufficient to knock out the bugger.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He may not be the same guy ...because the PAP wants to cover its track.

PAP Thugs are now active in this forum as well as on the ground. The desperation of the PAP is on display.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hero! Anyone know this man bank acct's number? I want to make a donation to him.

All this incident proves is that there is an absolute lack of heroes in SG. Sad state of affairs. Adult slapping a minor and no one stepping up to help the victim when there were clearly people witnessing the incident. No one even had the decency to at least ask him if he was ok. Are none of these people parents themselves? I am ashamed to be SGrean.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shows that no one is above the law... that 's the beauty of the PAP system.

Amos may be wrong ( it is up to the court to decide of course ) , but 2 wrongs doesn't make one right...

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He may not be the same guy ...because the PAP wants to cover its track.

PAP Thugs are now active in this forum as well as on the ground. The desperation of the PAP is on display.

hah ... the truth will be out soon after the investigation is complete ... unless you are also doubting the police and the court too !

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So slapping another person is sizable offense?

So can file mata report against pinkie for slapping shortie keling and Ah goh and ah hu can be prosecution star witnesses.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All this incident proves is that there is an absolute lack of heroes in SG. Sad state of affairs. Adult slapping a minor and no one stepping up to help the victim when there were clearly people witnessing the incident. No one even had the decency to at least ask him if he was ok. Are none of these people parents themselves? I am ashamed to be SGrean.

No one wants to stand out and have the Eye of Sauron look upon him/her... if you know what I mean.

These are dark times in a dark land, and even though the Dark Lord had died, his gaze permeates every corner.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is he seized? Shouldn't loyalty be rewarded tenfolds, hundredfolds? This is not right!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is he seized? Shouldn't loyalty be rewarded tenfolds, hundredfolds? This is not right!

Hah ... before the reward, the police must confirm and double confirm if he is a loyalist or not. Who knows ... he may be a nutcase trying to outdo amos.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every single right mind will doubt the police and the court

Right .... that's why the mind organ has the right and left brain. The right mind tends to be emotional and subjective. The left mind is logical, analytical and objective.