• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

49 Years Old Man Arrested In Relation To Amos Yee Slapping Incident

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will update this post once more info. is available.

Source: The Alternative View
Just in:
A 49-year-old man has been arrested in relation to the Amos Yee slapping incident yesterday, according to the Singapore Police Force.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First question they will ask, "gar ki lang"? you "member"?? Second question, you Christian?, Shitty harvesting church?...

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: The Straits Times

49-year-old man arrested for allegedly attacking Amos Yee
PUBLISHED ON MAY 1, 2015 4:43 PM

jdamosdfe01e.jpg

Amos Yee (above), 16, was struck in the face by a man outside the State Courts on Thursday. -- ST PHOTO: KUA
CHEE SIONG

BY JALELAH ABU BAKER

SINGAPORE - A 49-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly assaulting teen blogger Amos Yee on Thursday.

The 16-year-old was struck in the face by a man outside the State Courts.

The teenager has been charged with attacking Christianity, transmitting an obscene image and making an online video which included offensive remarks about the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

End of Article​

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should arrange for AMOS & the man, to sit down, & then slap the daylights out of each other...they one that collapses, wins!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hero! Anyone know this man bank acct's number? I want to make a donation to him.

thugnology

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hero! Anyone know this man bank acct's number? I want to make a donation to him.

maxresdefault.jpg

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...ack-off-Amos-attacker-s-hand-fed-to-crocodile

Default Re: rule of law my ass! Hack off Amos attacker's hand fed to crocodile

If I ran the business, I would had the attacker's hand which he used for the attack, hacked off. I will order him to used his other hand to feed the crocodile holding his hacked hand. If he failed to satisfy my order, the other hand would be hacked off as well. If he show disrespect to me, his dick his balls and foot will be hacked as well.

We do this to show the ISIS that they have a match in Post LKY Singapore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im sure this 49 year old got interesting affiliations.

Could be that twit who chanted "Lee Kuan Yew!" loudly as the coffin convoy rolled along Commonwealth Ave West. :biggrin:

"You insult my ah gong means you insult my father and mother and ancestors! I slap you to teach you lesson!" :mad::rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
000_ts-hkg10162967.jpg

Could it be one of them? They must have camped outside SGH since the 'GET WELL SOON' days. :biggrin: