• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disgusted at msm journalists for not doing anything

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DISGUSTED AT MSM JOURNALISTS FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING[/h]
Post date:
1 May 2015 - 1:49pm

I refer to the video of Amos Yee being slapped outside the courthouse.

I’m utterly disgusted by those a**eholes, journalists or whoever they may be filming or taking pictures of Amos. None of them as I saw in the video took an effort to go after the assailant with their equipment to at least capture him on tape to be identified.

These bastards and bitches witnessed a 16 year old kid being assaulted physically yet prioritized their selfish goals and idiotically did nothing as a human being to come to a kid’s aid.

I say to you bunch, you people are a whole lot of low life scums. Shame on you, you’re a disgrace to society and your family. Totally sickening, look yourselves in the mirror and ask where is your humanity you a**eholes.

Now Amos is back in remand for breaking his bail conditions and many rejoiced his predicament, some even wished for harsher punishment on him. Did these people even ponder for a minute and ask themselves why Amos did what he did? Did they at least try to understand him?

Yes he did falter on profanities and religion but do we need to put a 16 year old through the stress of having the full brunt of the law against him for that? Shouldn’t guidance and counselling the better approach to begin with? Or perhaps destroying a seemingly bright kid in exchange to uphold the praise of a dead person justifies that.

What I see in Amos is a kid that needed someone to lend a listening ear to his inner struggles. His abusive father (if that’s true) https://amosyee.wordpress.com/2015/04/29/my-abusive-father/ is a bad enough effect on him. Note the very last paragraph, he’s calling out for help. Call him rebellious, defiant whatever you want but let’s not deny him a channel to release his angst. The more we suppress him, the pressure cooker in him grows and that’s happening to many of us courtesy from the govt.

Suppression is never the answer. Amos at this tender age needs counselling professionals to reach deep into him and understand his situation and gradually guide him along. Those swines who filed report against Amos, you have a bad deed to be burdened with. Jesus will pardon Amos, but sorry to you swines.

VTO VTO

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The almost perfect video taking of entire incident.....
The on cue dispersion of the paparazzi......
The coincidental 'changing shift' of poodles outside courthouse.....
The relentless publicity reporting and airing of this episode by msn.....
You know I know it's a well planned well oordinated attack......

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By working for the MSM in the red dot already shows something about the character/outlook of the person.

" The Straits Times has been criticised as being the mouthpiece...of..the PAP.... and lacks the freedom to criticise the government. .....SPH's
former executive president, Tjong Yik Min, served as the head of the Internal Security Department .......
In his memoir .....former editor-in-chief Cheong Yip Seng recounts how, since 1986, there has been a government-appointed "monitor" at the
newspaper, "someone who could watch to see if indeed the newsroom was beyond control", and that disapproval of the "monitor" could cost a reporter or
editor their job
..... Cheong identifies the first monitor as S. R. Nathan, director of the Ministry of Defence's Security and Intelligence Division and later
president of Singapore "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Straits_Times

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The msm journalists only worry about their ricebowls,they have no heart,no shame .In fact,they are just automatons controlled by miw.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The msm journalists only worry about their ricebowls,they have no heart,no shame .In fact,they are just automatons controlled by miw.

They are minions of the vile pap.
As vile if not more vile than the plps in PA, CUNT etc....
Anyone with a shred of self respect would associate with these pap organs

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The almost perfect video taking of entire incident.....
The on cue dispersion of the paparazzi......
The coincidental 'changing shift' of poodles outside courthouse.....
The relentless publicity reporting and airing of this episode by msn.....
You know I know it's a well planned well oordinated attack......

In this video, you can clearly see the red shirt man walking away in the background and yet all the reporters just focus on Amos.

[video=vimeo;126573465]https://vimeo.com/126573465[/video]

A2IjSfz.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY destroyed a free and independent press, and since then these so-called journalists are nothing more than a hollow mockery of a real journalist.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are journalists not freedom helpers.

If police cannot protect us from crime, why criticise journalists?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These reporters are not called Braddell Road whores for nothing... Everyone single one of them are lackeys for their political masters... What hope is there left for these shameless whores of SPH when they were ranked 154th in the World Press Freedom Index? Even the good ladies of Petain Rd have more pride than these cock sucking SPH whores of the Leegime...

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY destroyed a free and independent press, and since then these so-called journalists are nothing more than a hollow mockery of a real journalist.

Source: Boycott Straits Times & Zaobao

11188209_782854328495647_8901760534159164028_n.jpg

Since JBJ's days, the Straits Times has been demonizing critics of PAP.

Amos Yee is the lapdog sheet's latest victim, the target of its shaming, slamming and taunting campaign from the day his video went viral.

That Amos is at the receiving end of its shaming campaign despite being only 16 is shocking and serves to illustrate that the lapdog sheet will stop at nothing to demonize anyone it deems as an "outcast".

This is the PAP's version of a "responsible" Press. What do you think?

End of Article​

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should have join in and slap the day lights out of anus.

[h=1]DISGUSTED AT MSM JOURNALISTS FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING[/h]
Post date:
1 May 2015 - 1:49pm

I refer to the video of Amos Yee being slapped outside the courthouse.

I’m utterly disgusted by those a**eholes, journalists or whoever they may be filming or taking pictures of Amos. None of them as I saw in the video took an effort to go after the assailant with their equipment to at least capture him on tape to be identified.

These bastards and bitches witnessed a 16 year old kid being assaulted physically yet prioritized their selfish goals and idiotically did nothing as a human being to come to a kid’s aid.

I say to you bunch, you people are a whole lot of low life scums. Shame on you, you’re a disgrace to society and your family. Totally sickening, look yourselves in the mirror and ask where is your humanity you a**eholes.

Now Amos is back in remand for breaking his bail conditions and many rejoiced his predicament, some even wished for harsher punishment on him. Did these people even ponder for a minute and ask themselves why Amos did what he did? Did they at least try to understand him?

Yes he did falter on profanities and religion but do we need to put a 16 year old through the stress of having the full brunt of the law against him for that? Shouldn’t guidance and counselling the better approach to begin with? Or perhaps destroying a seemingly bright kid in exchange to uphold the praise of a dead person justifies that.

What I see in Amos is a kid that needed someone to lend a listening ear to his inner struggles. His abusive father (if that’s true) https://amosyee.wordpress.com/2015/04/29/my-abusive-father/ is a bad enough effect on him. Note the very last paragraph, he’s calling out for help. Call him rebellious, defiant whatever you want but let’s not deny him a channel to release his angst. The more we suppress him, the pressure cooker in him grows and that’s happening to many of us courtesy from the govt.

Suppression is never the answer. Amos at this tender age needs counselling professionals to reach deep into him and understand his situation and gradually guide him along. Those swines who filed report against Amos, you have a bad deed to be burdened with. Jesus will pardon Amos, but sorry to you swines.

VTO VTO