• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

not too late for LHL to start hisnew career...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
with his daddy stuff $billion for him to inherit, death duty free tax inheritance money, he can move on today to do things he love to do ....
and take some of his $M paper general ministers with him ... he can start a source code writing company or tax accountant.

Too old to start a new career?

Two people, unknown to each other, have inspired me recently. The bloke, in his early 30s, has just moved in with his parents so he can afford to start a law degree. The female, freshly 40, has farewelled her fourth decade by becoming a full-time medical student. Neither of them saw age as an inhibitor to a new career. Could the same be said for others who are in their 50s and 60s?

Some would say no and would (almost) convincingly conjure reasons to explain why. There's the mortgage, for starters, which makes it difficult to accept the pay cut that often comes with the transition into a new profession. Others would use a lack of energy or skill or time as an excuse to stay put.

http://www.smh.com.au/small-busines...ld-to-start-a-new-career-20150429-1mtyyu.html

read the comment section ... interesting to see many made the change even at 62 ..

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He and HC busy recee new life overseas. Dubai is a favourite with dictators.

You can use career consultant to ease into your second career.
That is how I turned my hobby into a second career.
A few years back, I posted about the ending of Perth mining boom and later about China buying up farmland.
Australia will feed Asia with gourmet food.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
well done for making the right move. You did well.

Many Sinkies still rely on PAP to provide lucrative jobs with outdated technology and careers. Now LHL need a new career soon and perhaps start a new consultant business to politicians:

"How to fix Opposition?".

Your links to the career consultant, thanks.

He and HC busy recee new life overseas. Dubai is a favourite with dictators.

You can use career consultant to ease into your second career.
That is how I turned my hobby into a second career.
A few years back, I posted about the ending of Perth mining boom and later about China buying up farmland.
Australia will feed Asia with gourmet food.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want him to start as a PMET since he is able to write apps, and have his job taken over by Indian FTrash in due course ?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are never too young to get a taxi license. One day you will thank yourself for investing in the future.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want him to start as a PMET since he is able to write apps, and have his job taken over by Indian FTrash in due course ?

After all, he just said, qualifications not that important ( 4 legs good, 3 legs bad), he will obtain a third degree from a reputable university, University Of Timbuktu to write apps & apply for work.