• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl Thrown From Bus After Getting Molested! Guess The Nationality!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NEW DELHI (AFP) - A 16-year-old Indian girl who was allegedly molested on a bus by the conductor and then pushed off while it was moving has died of her injuries, reports said Thursday.

Police said the girl was travelling with her mother on the bus in northern Punjab state on Wednesday when the conductor, a cleaner and a passenger harassed and groped them, Press Trust of India reported.

"Later on they were pushed and thrown outside the moving bus by the accused," the police superintendent of Moga district H. S. Pannu told PTI.

The news agency said the conductor and cleaner had been arrested and a search was on for the third suspect.

The incident is the latest in a string of attacks on women to have sparked anger in the country and was reminiscent of the gang rape of a physiotherapy student on a bus in New Delhi in 2012.

The 23-year-old died from injuries sustained during the attack, triggering a furious debate on sex crimes and weeks of angry street protests across the country.

In the latest incident, television footage showed the heavily-bandaged mother recuperating in hospital while protesters gathered outside demanding action against the bus operators.

"They kept abusing us. Nobody stopped the bus. They threw me and my daughter out of the bus," the mother told NDTV news network from her hospital bed.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/as...alleged-groping-20150430#sthash.euW71T9N.dpuf

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Loong threw you off the bus long time liao still don't know

You must be drunk!

Thanks to PAP, my family and I managed to work our way up and moved from the 30th percentile to top 85th percentile in annual household income. Both my kids also have the chance to study in elite schools even though my wife and I were not alumni of those elite schools. PAP's meritocratic system works and has helped many sinkies moved from poverty to wealth within a single generation. That's why we vote for PAP even though we don't attend their election rallies. Once PM calls for GE, it's a no-brainer which party we will vote for. Same for the majority of sinkie voters.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be drunk!

Thanks to PAP, my family and I managed to work our way up and moved from the 30th percentile to top 85th percentile in annual household income. Both my kids also have the chance to study in elite schools even though my wife and I were not alumni of those elite schools. PAP's meritocratic system works and has helped many sinkies moved from poverty to wealth within a single generation. That's why we vote for PAP even though we don't attend their election rallies. Once PM calls for GE, it's a no-brainer which party we will vote for. Same for the majority of sinkie voters.

Porlumpar at work.Material wealth is not a measure of success, you have definitely failed in areas of morality and integrity, sad that you don't see it and just measure material gains all the time.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Porlumpar at work.Material wealth is not a measure of success, you have definitely failed in areas of morality and integrity, sad that you don't see it and just measure material gains all the time.

Sinkies have voted in PAP in ten consecutive GEs based on PAP's ability to deliver material wealth, including jobs, reliable utilities, public transport and security to the electorate. If material gain is not your main KPI, then please migrate to Bhutan, Nepal or some desolate village in Malaysia.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By saying guess the nationality, does it tantamount to attacking and making offensive remarks about another country/nationality?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies have voted in PAP in ten consecutive GEs based on PAP's ability to deliver material wealth, including jobs, reliable utilities, public transport and security to the electorate. If material gain is not your main KPI, then please migrate to Bhutan, Nepal or some desolate village in Malaysia.

You are a sad fuck with no soul, coincidentally Bhutan is one of the happiest countries in the world.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He threw many Sporeans under the bus.

Many 'died' under the bus, that is why, we have 60% walking zombies, whom, they can, 'grope', 'poke', or 'shaft" & they are still loving it!....

Now they are 'groping' the 40%..by the 'conductor', 'cleaner" & their 'friend'...so far, the 40% are made of sterner stuff, had not been thrown off & under yet...alas! a few yes...:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, at least she wasn't raped. She died a virgin, and thus can rest in peace.

Was she a certified VIRGIN before she died?...eons ago, thankachee, those coyly drop handkerchief & prance around co co nut trees...confirmed virgin & double too...nowadays! hmmm!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are a sad fuck with no soul, coincidentally Bhutan is one of the happiest countries in the world.

You are a fucked fucker who blindly believes anything that is anti-pap. Go move to Bhutan if you think Bhutan is such a great place. Typical opposition supporter. Only know how to talk big.

Bhutan was heralded by a 2006 study as Asia’s happiest country despite glaring realities of low life expectancy and low literacy rate, among others.

But according to Choden, these are all abstract concepts that have yet to translate to positive results that directly affect people’s lives, and in this sense the push for GNH’s global reach is at best a publicity stunt.

“Despite the positive publicity for Bhutan in the course of spreading GNH, we have sent out a wrong message and as a result, most of the outside world wrongly thinks we are the happiest country in the world,” she explained.

Choden added: “We continue to remain a small country challenged by numerous factors, such as our geographic terrain making it impossible to take healthcare and education to every corner and … the imbalance of trade with India that has lead to a serious shortage of foreign currency.”

https://www.devex.com/news/happy-but-poor-measuring-development-in-bhutan-82420

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a fucked fucker who blindly believes anything that is anti-pap. Go move to Bhutan if you think Bhutan is such a great place. Typical opposition supporter. Only know how to talk big.

At least the Queen is pretty.....anyway, you people will never leave "Shangri-la" that is Singapore....Bhutan is just another "Lost Horizon".!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Eh! Watch your language, I thot at one time you declared you never fucked forummers