• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did Peter Lim get to f**k her as a condition of employment?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his kwei lan face says it all............. while he adulterate, his socialite daughter kena ramed and ramed - that is what socialite mean???

Father can now poke Spanish pussies conveniently while daughter can be poked by their men. Exciting times ahead for the Lims. Btw, are they tough on drug consumption in Valencia?

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Father can now poke Spanish pussies conveniently while daughter can be poked by their men. Exciting times ahead for the Lims. Btw, are they tough on drug consumption in Valencia?

not if for football performance........ it for libido, it is illegal

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
hxcj300415e.jpg

Look like Tin Pei Ling.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spanish women I'm not sure. All look damn big size. But I think his daughter really tan tio because Spanish men very yandao.

images
images

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has been straying all along. Nothing sensational. Ah Cherie L L.

Any women will lose her attractiveness when her personal insecurity starts to get the better of her. For example, she starts to check his man's HP, question his where about, starts to limit his freedom, starts to asked question instead of loving him.

She should be staying home to take care of the house, has her own hobby and passion. She should be expected to be ready to go to end of the earth for her men, after all she is well taken care by None other then Women's Charter of Singapore.

Would Ling Li Bin divorced just because she can get half of his fortune. Certainly not !

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
how much is she being paid & how long will the "employment" be ??employed each

& how many times employed each week......... any off on red bean soup day??

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
money which leads to pwoer and rubbing shoudlers with the so called higher uppers, means can do FOOking zero worng

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can think of one.....Robert Kuok.....maybe número uno can share some insights.
Li Kashing as well dun have any bad press regarding this aspect

hahaha. you want some insights on the very, very rich and famous? OK since you ask for it nicely, I would share some (you need to know who I am refering to otherwise would not make any sense). RK is a gentleman. No hanky panky. absolutely afraid of his mother. typical confucianistic mother and son. mother strongly believed in karma and is a staunch buddhist. wonderful to do business with him as his word is gold and honour is honour. personal life is squeky clean. same thing is now RK sons and daughter all very afraid of him. another nephew(from the sister side also getting very ambitious and powerful and rivalry is getting on complicated if RK is not around). one brother was a commie and another nephew was a ladies man. TT was one of the ladies but matariach forbids it and marriage was called off. wise decision as save family from alot of severe embarrassment later on when TT died. LKS is Ok in terms of business and honorable too. but wife died he--t broken from su---de(ask HK inner circle as exact details too sensitive here and out of respect for LKS, nobody like to discuss it even amongst my friends).probably wife misunderstanding as he is also a very decent chap in private life. slightly less than RK. till this day all HK tabloid and newspaper journalists told never to bring it up or get fired immediately. that's why no mention of it. after that episode he probably regret it(as father and son fell out for a while in 1990s) and till this day no undesirable news of his conduct amongst the 5 taipan in HK. he is also an almost perfect gentleman who refused to get involved in dirty business. in contrast with the kwoks who are staunch christians but do alot of sneaky insider tradings and dirty deals. nobody in HK respect them. same matariach like family but 1 son all now does not listen to mother. in contrast, almost all of sinkies billionaires have tons of skeletons and affairs. almost all are crooks and womanisers of the worst type. One of them (long dead) even chased after his own daughter in law and son disown father because if it(she later married the old man despite huge age difference). another one cheated the brunei sultan in 1970s and ask his son to take the rap! one look at their face and you can tell they are crooks or womanisers(it says a man character after 50 years of age can be deduce from his facial features and demeanour).

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if peter lim haven fark her yet, i dont mind helping him do this little bit of favor just to help her clear the probation.

but i hope she dont leave teeth marked on my cock. it would be hard to explain it off at home.