• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spoilt Sinkie Refuses To Be "Cheaper, Better, Faster"!! Jerk off!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
welcome-to-singapore-things-to-do1.jpg

I applied for some jobs and one of the HR called me up. She asked if I am able to accept a salary of $1600 before CPF.

What the hell, my previous drawn salary was $2100 AFTER CPF deduction. It was like giving me a slap across my face. I even have relevant experience for this position and they are offering me so little?!

She says that if I will not accept $1600, she will call up the other candidate. I tried to bargain up the offer to $1800 but she wouldn't even entertain.

I know from the interview that the other candidate is an FT who is willing to accept $1700. He does not even need to deduct CPF.

If I don't have to deduct CPF I would gladly accept $1700 as a take home pay loh, please lah.

It's a small company not even a big MNC, still want to discriminate against Singaporeans. Shows how farked up as a country we have become when foreigners are replacing us Singaporeans slowly one by one.

Ashton Lan

http://therealsingapore.com/content/sporean-asked-accept-16k-salary-compete-cheaper-ft

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fault of sinkees? Those Ah Nehs live like cockcroaches ...of course they can survive with $1700 salary.

Sinkees have to pay and pay. After pay and pay to the PAP, there is little left to live on.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what happen when Sinkies are ball-less to protest and throw out the PAP..now his ass kanna screwed..

sinkie..ass pain or not... go to the mirror and say this..You deserve it!!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies are too fussy and too expensive. No wonder bosses, including sinkie hiring managers like myself, prefer foreigners!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
welcome-to-singapore-things-to-do1.jpg

I applied for some jobs and one of the HR called me up. She asked if I am able to accept a salary of $1600 before CPF.

What the hell, my previous drawn salary was $2100 AFTER CPF deduction. It was like giving me a slap across my face. I even have relevant experience for this position and they are offering me so little?!

She says that if I will not accept $1600, she will call up the other candidate. I tried to bargain up the offer to $1800 but she wouldn't even entertain.

I know from the interview that the other candidate is an FT who is willing to accept $1700. He does not even need to deduct CPF.

If I don't have to deduct CPF I would gladly accept $1700 as a take home pay loh, please lah.

It's a small company not even a big MNC, still want to discriminate against Singaporeans. Shows how farked up as a country we have become when foreigners are replacing us Singaporeans slowly one by one.

Ashton Lan

http://therealsingapore.com/content/sporean-asked-accept-16k-salary-compete-cheaper-ft

did you use a discounted degree?