• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time for lee hsien loong to step down

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, if Kay Tong gets to act as LKY, Kay Siu may have a chance to act as LHL someday. Must have been a huge blow to Kay Siu not to get the plump role of LKY.

I can see the Kay Siu is a loser in life... little wonder he wants LHL to look like him.

Actors sometimes play out their own character instead of taking on the scripted role.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
佩服!佩服!

Squirrel-Original.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, if Kay Tong gets to act as LKY, Kay Siu may have a chance to act as LHL someday. Must have been a huge blow to Kay Siu not to get the plump role of LKY.

I can see the Kay Siu is a loser in life... little wonder he wants LHL to look like him.

Actors sometimes play out their own character instead of taking on the scripted role.

Acting in some propaganda film is hardly the epitome of achievement for an actor. :rolleyes:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Acting in some propaganda film is hardly the epitome of achievement for an actor. :rolleyes:

What film is not a propaganda ?

Kay Siu should accept the fact he is not as great an actor as Kay Tong... and learn to step down and keep the loser mindset to himself.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lim Kay Siu: Lee Hsien Loong Should Step Down

Kay Siu so power.
I will remember to shake his hands and his wife's the next time I bump into him visiting his in laws in tanpines