• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taxis in Singapore are phone charging friendly?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Recently found out when taking a taxi in Tokyo that their taxis, not all but many, are phone charge friendly with two cables suitable for iPhone and Samsung type of USB connection.

Are there any Singapore taxis equip with this?

Also in February I was in a taxi in Shanghai it also has these cables

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You have so much expectations than pse don't KPKP when the Taxi fare hike come next month. :wink:

I am just asking a simple question, what expectation, anyway I rarely take taxi in Singapore, thanks to PAP our MRT and buses is so efficient, take taxi only if really necessary.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am just asking a simple question, what expectation, anyway I rarely take taxi in Singapore, thanks to PAP our MRT and buses is so efficient, take taxi only if really necessary.

Thanks to the PAP they've made using taxis more expensive particularly when you get them at the airport & at night. That's why I make sure to take earlier flights back to Spore, so that I can take the MRT instead of a taxi.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks to the PAP they've made using taxis more expensive particularly when you get them at the airport & at night. That's why I make sure to take earlier flights back to Spore, so that I can take the MRT instead of a taxi.
I'm so used to taking the MRT these days that I find very sayang paying like $30 or more depending of time between airport and Queenstown, small bags of course.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm so used to taking the MRT these days that I find very sayang paying like $30 or more depending of time between airport and Queenstown, small bags of course.

I normally take the cab when I am going to the airport but all that changed when on one trip I had difficulty getting a cab. As usual I had called for a taxi but instead of being put on a queue, the message I got was to call again. :eek:

Since then I now factor in the time required to take the MRT. Since I'm prepared early, I've decided to just take the train instead of the cab. With the circle line it's more convenient.

At Bangkok's airport I also take the train to the hotel because it avoids the traffic jams.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Charging svcs moi not sure...discharging svcs confirm hab...moi take taxi frm pasir ris to jurong east...hp batt drop 2%...:(:biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charging svcs moi not sure...discharging svcs confirm hab...moi take taxi frm pasir ris to jurong east...
Half truth, MS. What you forgot to admit was you had (and enjoyed) rear charge by moustachioed cabbie, and discharged front job. And even got paid for the ride? Talk about fast and furious :p

Oops, I'd better get scarce or else kena diap by you (or your twin bro BS) :p

Last edited: