• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

m&d Security Officer With Cancer Raises 8 kids!! Chinks Can't Afford Even 1 kid!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Before I start this post, I would like to shout-out to MP Baey Yam Keng and thank you for your kindness towards the low-income families at Tampines Street 44.

During our walkabouts, we spoke to one of the Malay family Mr Buang, who suffered stage 3 lung cancer and currently quit his job as security officer, in order to continue with his medical treatment.

We understand that MP Baey had assisted him to lower his flat rental from $250+ to $50+ a month, and applied a grant of $1300 from CDC to support his family of 8 children and a pregnant wife.

After a good chat with this Malay family, and knowing that they are very shortage of ration, we asked the two children (boy studying in Polytechnic and girl studying in Secondary) to follow us to nearest FairPrice to stock up their rations.

To our surprise, the two children didn't dare to pick up any of the items from FairPrice even through we told them to select what type of food is good for their family. They told me that their family never had a chance to do shopping in such a way as their financial and expenses are very tight.

We spend $130.25 on the rations and we hope to assist them as much as we can, so that they can get through this difficult period. We are looking into free tuition for her daughter and also milk powder for the two babies at home.

If any of you wish to bless this family with your rations or assist them to pay off their outstanding SP Services of $100+, do whatsapp our Project Coordinator Jacky Goh 吳錦南 at +65 9151 9924 accordingly. Thank you.

Kindness is everywhere and a little thought can mean so much! Remember to share and walk with us in Project Awareness.

Elson Soh 蘇奕銓
Project Awareness - Share & Walk with me

Want to volunteer? Contact Project Awareness.

*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/ProjectAwarenessSG/posts/383660878485935

http://therealsingapore.com/content/ngo-helps-family-10-stock-much-needed-groceries

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
He still can afford HDB mortgage payments?

LKY is really no horse run!!

HK you need to wait 20 years to get public housing.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Highlighting such stories will only 'encourage more m&ds to shoot blanks' into halal Chee Bye holes and produce kids which the cannot support and these in turn fill up the 'Changi resort', DRCs and whatever children homes and reformative centers you have.

I hope that one of these m&ds in his attempt to rob John Tan, give him a whack on his head and send him to ICU and eventually to meet his idol LKY! LoL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese dog johntan there is a difference between giving a good quality of life to one or two children or raising a brood and not having enough to take care of all of them or giving them the proper attention. It's just like the reptiles or fish that give birth to literally many many spawn and only a few make it to adulthood. Higher life forms don't follow this reproduction method.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well said!!!!!

Chinese dog johntan there is a difference between giving a good quality of life to one or two children or raising a brood and not having enough to take care of all of them or giving them the proper attention. It's just like the reptiles or fish that give birth to literally many many spawn and only a few make it to adulthood. Higher life forms don't follow this reproduction method.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fark....these m&ds same specie and no difference from spermatozoa then :confused:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Another miraculous sign from our nation father LKY

He is so very close to his Sainthood

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
johntan will be repay for his good deed when one of the 8 kids stab his RI son in a botched robbery to get $$ to put food on the table.:rolleyes:

since mpee horse can surely afford to spare some loose changes from his mp allowance to help pay the poor man SP bill of $100 without the need to crowdfund via whatapps.

what the man think of, even without illness, there no way he can afford to raise 8 kids with only security guard pay cheque?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
johntan will be repay for his good deed when one of the 8 kids stab his RI son in a botched robbery to get $$ to put food on the table.:rolleyes:

since mpee horse can surely afford to spare some loose changes from his mp allowance to help pay the poor man SP bill of $100 without the need to crowdfund via whatapps.

what the man think of, even without illness, there no way he can afford to raise 8 kids with only security guard pay cheque?

I can imagine the family going hungry regularly.....the kids must be malnourished and deformed.
Constantly worrying about money must have added stress to quicken the breadwinner's cancer.....
Fucktard fuck without thinking or too stupid to use contraceptive.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I can imagine the family going hungry regularly.....the kids must be malnourished and deformed.
Constantly worrying about money must have added stress to quicken the breadwinner's cancer.....
Fucktard fuck without thinking or too stupid to use contraceptive.

Maybe they are contributing to ISIS

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 man 1 vote.
that is the rule
meaning the end for those who cannot procreate in large number in the future. singapore will be part of ISIS.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 man 1 vote.
that is the rule
meaning the end for those who cannot procreate in large number in the future. singapore will be part of ISIS.

that provided the mat family has a letterbox of receive the polling card. people staying in a tent or in changi resort will have no access to polling card.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My son is in RJC oredi lah! He did well enough to get in, but too bad not in the best class! But still, my son is in RJC leh!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans are asking for their CPF money to be, ALL Taken out when they reach retirement age, they give all sort of excuse. We have these kind of person who has 8 children & 1 one the way person, contributing to the social problems of the country, & one MP for votes, support this. If this was another couple of another race or from an opposition's ward..what would the outcome be, what do you think??

The couple having that many children on that limited pay & resources, should be culled!:mad:

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
My son is in RJC oredi lah! He did well enough to get in, but too bad not in the best class! But still, my son is in RJC leh!

John, no offence hor.
my three Chink sons already in Mumbai U.
as you are already aware, Mumbai U bestest than MIT, Yale....