• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman killed in Bukit Batok accident; Police have arrested female driver, 24

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
More needs to be done to prevent such tragedies. I suggest the authorities look into procuring road divider barriers and overhead bridges from my company. We provide turnkey solutions for all your needs.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the human have to change
not the road infrastructure
you start by asking your own relative to stop jaywalking

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More needs to be done to prevent such tragedies. I suggest the authorities look into procuring road divider barriers and overhead bridges from my company. We provide turnkey solutions for all your needs.

Ha. Pap solution is old people must stay at home and don't go out?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you are 83 years old, you won't want to walk the 20m eithers.
This is the question that has been bothering me. When we have problem walking an extra 20m, what should we be doing? Personally, I wouldn't want to jaywalk for sure. However, many old people jaywalk so as to reduce the distance to their destination.

Some old folks need to venture out for their daily necessities such as buying food. Others go out for leisure. For the first group, I empathize with the difficulty and problem that they face. However, for the second group, there is really no need to expose themselves to extra risk.

Personally, I am trying very hard to stay physically fit and mobile. It is really not a nice if we need to confine ourself to the house because of immobility. Yet we should not be causing inconvenience to others with our clumsy slow motion. Like the Cantonese saying, "don't block the Earth from rotating". Well, maybe aging gracefully is only for the rich.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However, many old people jaywalk so as to reduce the distance to their destination. Some old folks need to venture out for their daily necessities such as buying food. Personally, I am trying very hard to stay physically fit and mobile. It is really not a nice if we need to confine ourself to the house because of immobility. Yet we should not be causing inconvenience to others with our clumsy slow motion.

Sometimes, I feel that Singapore has too many roads. If there had been better planing, perhaps the space occupied by the roads could be used for better purposes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This 24-year-old must have flashed her pussy to the tester during her driving test.

No need to go that far. Mini skirt revealing thighs, low-cut V neck blouse and a little flirtation would guarantee a first try pass.

"Zhar bor hua chia, sibei kayu."

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to go that far. Mini skirt revealing thighs, low-cut V neck blouse and a little flirtation would guarantee a first try pass.

"are you calling me out again?"

image.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you are 83 years old, you won't want to walk the 20m eithers.

Uncle. If I am now 83yo, I hope to live till die on my bed peacefully many years later and not die crush underneath a vehicle on a dusty road with blood gushing out. That a lousy way to die.

My mom walk with a cane also use pedestrian crossing. She rather walk 60-70m down the road to a traffic crossing than risk her life jaywalking. Being old does not mean a right to jaywalk.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle. If I am now 83yo, I hope to live till die on my bed peacefully many years later and not die crush underneath a vehicle on a dusty road with blood gushing out. That a lousy way to die.

My mom walk with a cane also use pedestrian crossing. She rather walk 60-70m down the road to a traffic crossing than risk her life jaywalking. Being old does not mean a right to jaywalk.

What is wrong with slowing down your vehicle for an oldie to cross the road? Too impatient, all these young people.

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
this road junction is one of the exits for bukit batok town. the left turn at the junction leads to Jurong East going over the PIE. the traffic coming from the right is also heavy. Most of the time, the left turn here can jam up and impatient cars going straight will cut out to the right to try to go straight.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traffi police,LTA cannot be bother, taking a leaf from vivian

"traffic light crossing, overhead bridge or jay walk?"you have a choice

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another beloved pioneer who won't make it for this year's NDP. Now she can't enjoy the free bus rides. :(

Pappy would be glad. Just as Medishield Life is to be implemented to cover such losers according to Pappy's definition, now one less risk coverage for them to take on! LoL

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is wrong with slowing down your vehicle for an oldie to cross the road? Too impatient, all these young people.

Sinkie would not even slow down for your 91 yr old idol LKY. Just that the Old bastard never needed to cross any road in his life.

But now your idol have many LEVELS to cross thru in HELL! LoL