• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Power Bug?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Received a PM from a forumer, I think there is a bug with the power system. Now my power reduced to 8 from 60 I think. Funny sial. Lol.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin: and its almost 2.30am

A figment of my imagination - He is serious negotiation with Kee Chiu. He wants $10 million while Kee Chiu is only willing to pay $10k. But Kee Chiu is willing to give him $10 mil if he runs for the PAP in next GE. Seriously thinking.

SureKnowSomething

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received a PM from a forumer, I think there is a bug with the power system. Now my power reduced to 8 from 60 I think. Funny sial. Lol.

This is the fourth changes made.

What is Rev8 :rolleyes:

Rep_Change.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not doing anything now, waiting for power to be restored then I'll continue my power zapping activity.

xwszev

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every time Leongsam made changes to the rep system, i will use it to my advantage.

With the new changes, seniority kicks in, number of posts and points will no longer have effect on rep power so i don't have to posts using senior clones. No one in this forum beats me when it comes to copy n paste and powering up :biggrin:

If i find PAP IB clones posting one liner lamers on my threads and using profanities over the reputation system, my unreadable army will go after swissbank postings, hobbies and religious threads started by PAP IB clones.

I knew that day of change would come. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Looks like someone has been bitching and whining to Samy Leong about points, reputation, power, upping and zapping again. :rolleyes:

Correct guess on who the whiny bitch is gets........... (errrrr, let me check the latest power).......... 18 points!!! :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like someone has been bitching and whining to Samy Leong about points, reputation, power, upping and zapping again. :rolleyes:

Correct guess on who the whiny bitch is gets........... (errrrr, let me check the latest power).......... 18 points!!! :biggrin:

why is Sam so weak? just whines a bit and Sam just gives in