• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GPGT] Standard Chartered Bank rejected my friend from NUS Economics and hires guy wi

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-economics-hires-guy-fake-degree-5034977.html

Yesterday, 09:04 AM #1

ILubKopiHowBoutChiu

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/avatars/439538.gif?dateline=1429771601

[GPGT] Standard Chartered Bank rejected my friend from NUS Economics and hires guy with FAKE DEGREE

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized.Click to view original image

Chua Zhiming, Zelphon, mypillowtalks and 3 others like this.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [GPGT] Standard Chartered Bank rejected my friend from NUS Economics and hires gu

People hire whoever they like better. It is a fact. And we like our fellow gujaratis better. :smile:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [GPGT] Standard Chartered Bank rejected my friend from NUS Economics and hires gu

1 spent 30k and took him 3 y to get a piece of toilet paper ...
the other spent 3k and took him 3 w to get also a piece of toilet paper ....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

When you are hiring you look for absenteeism in manpower. We know that NSF reservist chobohlan NOT for defending the country and angmoh also know.

Who want to hiring Sinkines to sink the company:

1. Hire one employee that absent for 2 weeks knowing waste of time in reservist and where to find part time replacement?

2. Include annual leaves it will be 6 weeks no work out of 52 weeks.

3. Pay CPF for fuck include company has to pay 10% to employee?

Hire An Neh is easy removed the above and can fire them easily by deporting them back to India.

Sinkies are NOT fighting back hard enough with PAP. Too slow to get rid of evil PAP political party to run the government for you. No blood are shed fighting bully LKY and now Sinkies had it hard time.

Still cannot understand that government can be run in 2 parties or more.

People hire whoever they like better. It is a fact. And we like our fellow gujaratis better. :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When you are hiring you look for absenteeism in manpower. We know that NSF reservist chobohlan NOT for defending the country and angmoh also know.

1. Hire one employee that absent for 2 weeks and where to find part time replacement?

Hire An Neh is easy removed the above and can fire them easily by deporting them back to India.

Sinkies are NOT fighting back hard enough with PAP. Too slow to get rid of evil PAP political party to run the government for you. No blood are shed fighting bully LKY and now Sinkies had it hard time.

Please include if this was a SINgaporean woman.....maternity leave, paternity leave...etc what is the bloody use of having more skills, more qualifications...when you will be the last to get a job in Singapore..

I asked my ____ Boss ( foreigner), why he does not employ so many SINgaporeans in the firm, his answer, National Service ( Reservist), etc...so he employs token few, plus Singapore PR ( to make submission & pleases the government for statistics), & the bulk of his employees are from his home country.

This was in 1995.....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please include if this was a SINgaporean woman.....maternity leave, paternity leave...etc what is the bloody use of having more skills, more qualifications...when you will be the last to get a job in Singapore..

I asked my ____ Boss ( foreigner), why he does not employ so many SINgaporeans in the firm, his answer, National Service ( Reservist), etc...so he employs token few, plus Singapore PR ( to make submission & pleases the government for statistics), & the bulk of his employees are from his home country.

This was in 1995.....

So far no unemployed going to incamp training have gone shooting down the officers. So, PAP knows that it can treat male sinkees like dirt with no repurcussion.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So far no unemployed going to incamp training have gone shooting down the officers. So, PAP knows that it can treat male sinkees like dirt with no repurcussion.

I had one, during reservists live firing at range, went CUCKOO...with a load 20 rounds, I have never dived so fast in all my years of training ( sic!), unfortunately he didn't shoot the regulars....:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is what happens when PAP is in charge.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Hire one employee that absent for 2 weeks knowing waste of time in reservist and where to find part time replacement?

Can we hire F Trashes as minister, mOS, etc............. they come cheap oso
Why papigs stopping it????????????

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good Go !! This country is going down the gutters !!:mad:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

'tripartitism,

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans still job hop or not?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is it a crime to job hop??....any person on this earth does this! one article I read in 1985...it says that, "there is no longer loyalty in business"..in other words, days of joining a company, work from a junior to senior & retire after 30 years or more..is GONE. People job hop, faster that any rabbits these days..it is the norm. Unless you have been living in a cave or in the well with that silly frog!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkees don't job hop enough. Sinkees are too timid when dealing with employers. NTUC is a sham. Workers should form their independent unions to represent them and toss NTUC out.

White Light

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Stop burying your heads in the sand like ostriches can you? NUS grads aren't god's gift to the working world. All the NUS graduates I've come across can't even string a proper English or (I have been told many times) Mandarin sentence together, let alone formulate a critical thought. Your education system only programs you to pass the next written test. I would hire a foreigner over an NUS graduate any day. Local university education just certifies you as another kiasu Singaporean.