• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Family in Eunos finally had enough of the roaches from their neighbour's unit

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 10:02 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
reiko http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_online.gif
Guru

Quote:
CDmUsCoW0AAo1eI.png

This video is the worst nightmare of those who fear cockroaches.

A video of cockroaches swarming the corridor of a HDB block in Eunos Crescent has gone viral online.

The 50-second video was posted by Facebook user Nur' Ashikin Fazlan Zainol at around 4pm.

She complained of her inconsiderate neighbour on the sixth storey of Block 19 and added: "Look at what my family has to put up with!!!!!".

Within four hours, the post had been shared more than 2,000 times.

In the video, a man is seen with a pesticide spray in one hand and a broom in the other.

He is sweeping the cockroaches away from his door while also spraying the insecticide at them.

At the other end of the corridor, a woman is also doing the same.

Nur' Ashikin said in one of her comments on her Facebook post that the authorities had come to clean up her neighbour's flat, causing the cockroaches to run out into the corridor.

She described her neighbour's flat as being "worse than karung guni". "All litter inside!", she said.

In an emotional rant, Nur' Ashikin went on: "My family and I cannot tahan these anymore."

"Just last night, a roach nearly climbed into my son's ear when he was about to sleep... Andwe found a few baby roaches around my baby girls' toy box.

"This has been going on for a loooong time."

"All kinds of insects and whatever else comes out from their house... Flying, crawling around into my house... And the smell, I tell you."

Actually, please don't tell us. Spare us the details!​
- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/watch-every-cockroach-haters-nightmare#sthash.maEbmOTd.dpuf

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Victor Lye of the PAP will not put up with this sort of nonsense! Clearly the WP has been sleeping on the job!
!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this only proves that sg is such a great place, thanks to the pap, that even roaches can find a cozy home, survive, thrive and reproduce by the thousands with no job and income.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this only proves that sg is such a great place, thanks to the pap, that even roaches can find a cozy home, survive, thrive and reproduce by the thousands with no job and income.

That is the new food source for sinkees. PAP is so generously giving free cockroaches to sinkees.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is what happens when malays have to live next door to filthy chinks.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
these hoarders are people with mental health problems

they should be relieved of their hdb flats, and sent to old folks homes where they can be better cared for

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Victor Lye of the PAP will not put up with this sort of nonsense! Clearly the WP has been sleeping on the job!
!

I thought this person was complaining about the cockroaches from the RC harassing?, wah!, erection coming!!..but, read further, oh!...it was roaches from the RC Neighbour...awww!..one roach to another...:rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
!

What kind of PA leader are you? Don't even know your constituency boundaries! Go and die lah. We will not weep for you. If we got sharia law, we will cut your tongue out for lying.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
!

You're very good at jumping the gun, when Yang Yin and his grass loot
leader take pictures together later cheated old lady of million you
keep quiet!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when malays have to live next door to filthy chinks.

Not entirely correct.

Ppl who live in HDB are roaches themselves in their living habits and therefore they are 'friends' with the real roaches!

Or else they would have moved out of such housing long ago to 'un-roach' themselves! LoL