• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buddha can't help himself!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
several months ago, my neighbour uncle scolded one of his children.
one of his children was influenced by other students and prayed and thanked god before having the family dinner.

my neighbour was pissed off and scolded his son and shouted: it is limpeh who work like dog that you have food on the table. not your God

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
several months ago, my neighbour uncle scolded one of his children.
one of his children was influenced by other students and prayed and thanked god before having the family dinner.

my neighbour was pissed off and scolded his son and shouted: it is limpeh who work like dog that you have food on the table. not your God

I have seen a Christian couple (presumably on a date) hold each other's hand and bowed their heads before giving thanks for their food. Go figure. :rolleyes:

It's one of those silly man-made rituals. Christians fear the social disapproval from other believers if they see them not say grace before a meal. You should have seen the deathstares of some of them if you dared to drink beer in front of them e.g. at a wedding dinner. Sit somewhere else if you feel uncomfortable or 'stumbled in your faith' you self-righteous pricks. :rolleyes:

Personally, I am all for being thankful for food. The hawkers who toiled to prepare it, the waitresses who endured hardship to serve it to your table, the farmers and fishermen who braved the outdoor elements to do their job, and the animals who sacrificed their lives for your plate. A moment's pause to thank them all before eating. :smile: