• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So, IDA is saying SG uni degrees are S.H.I.T. ?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to degree mills and falsifying qualifications. There are subtle, underlying tones underneath the surface that have brought conflicting (and confusing) messages to me. And the government had better wake up to them!

1.If the fake MBA is not an entry criteria to Nisha's employment, does it mean that IDA employed her on the basis of her Bachelor Degree?

If so, does this mean that IDA was unable to source any Singaporeans with a Bachelor Degree to fill that job scope? I hope not!

What does it say about entry criteria and employing FTs? Did the FTs have special experience that edged out our local graduates?
2.IDA employing Nisha on her University of Mumbai Bachelor Degree, does it mean that IDA see a Singapore Bachelor Degrees ranking worse?

Pretty sure there are lots of Singaporean degree-holders waiting for IDA to offer them employment.

With the ever-rising cost of NUS/NTU (or other Singapore university) qualifications and the spending on international publicity and exposure by Singapore universities to be on good international ranking and prominence, I'm pretty sure we are highly ranked among many countries. Or so claimed by our Education Minister.

Will this issue also impact Singapore's standing as an education hub and integrity?
Actually it is not so much as Nisha's fake MBA, or IDA's employing her based on her Bachelor Degree.

To me it simply means the government (by and large) isn't on our side any more, so much so that anyone can be a Singapore citizen and anyone can fill your job. So why bother to be a Singaporean citizen and why bother with serving NS?

And your Singapore degree? For all the monies spent and years toiled on it, it has as much value as toilet paper.

That is the greater evil.

http://kaffein-nated.blogspot.sg/2015/04/lesser-of-two-evils.html

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IDA cited that Ms Ah Neh was hired also based on her experience.

She got her previous jobs using her paper mill MBA. On that premise, is her experience real and up to mark? Did IDA check out her references?

What does her action say about her credibility and her initiative? Surely she would have done due diligence before paying $$$ on her MBA. Did she pay $5k or $20k? If she paid $5k, would she question why the fees were so low? If she had done simple google research, she would have found out that her online university is a degree mill. For an individual who can't do simple due diligence, how could she be seen as competent?

It is time for Ms Ah Neh and IDA to substantiate their claims. Statements without proof is as good as paper mill degrees.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah nehs employees are cheaper than Singaporeans, who complains alot.

Who would you hire as a business who main objective cost savings and maximize profits?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You sinkies are really stupid. Let a grassroots leader explain to you.

In my grassroots work, we have encountered hundreds of foreign residents in our ward. There are many more whom we have yet to speak to. But for those we interacted with, vast majority of them are graduates from unknown universities from Philippines, India, Vietnam and Indonesia. By denying these people PMET jobs, our government would be directly cutting them off from the vast majority of well paying jobs. How on earth are these people going to comfortably settle in Singapore?

You stupid sinkies only know how to think in terms of university ranking. Try to put yourself in the place of the rulers, and you will better understand why IDA has to accept her Mumbai university as an equivalent to a cert from NUS and NTU. The government is not going to risk tens of thousands of new citizens' votes in order to placate a handful of disgruntled sinkies.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you double headed snake... you are coming over to our side? Welcome to rub anti-PAP together with us.

In my grassroots work, we have encountered hundreds of foreign residents in our ward. There are many more whom we have yet to speak to. But for those we interacted with, vast majority of them are graduates from unknown universities from Philippines, India, Vietnam and Indonesia. By denying these people PMET jobs, our government would be directly cutting them off from the vast majority of well paying jobs. How on earth are these people going to comfortably settle in Singapore?

You stupid sinkies only know how to think in terms of university ranking. Try to put yourself in the place of the rulers, and you will better understand why IDA has to accept her Mumbai university as an equivalent to a cert from NUS and NTU. The government is not going to risk tens of thousands of new citizens' votes in order to placate a handful of disgruntled sinkies.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you double headed snake... you are coming over to our side? Welcome to rub anti-PAP together with us.

I have always been a PAP voter. That is independent of my grassroots work. I vote for PAP because of two reasons; PAP is good and opposition has really no credible candidate. I don't consider the likes of Chee, Low and Chiam to be credible.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have always been a PAP voter. That is independent of my grassroots work. I vote for PAP because of two reasons; PAP is good and opposition has really no credible candidate. I don't consider the likes of Chee, Low and Chiam to be credible.

Simpletons vote for PAP. No wonder you got sent to work in India.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are definitely a sycophant. Maybe the mother of all PAP sycophants?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If she lied about her paper qualifications who can say that she didn't lie about her work experience:confused:

Another key question is if her Master degree impact her remuneration positively. In government sector, the more paper the better the money

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
One China scholar went crazy in US after having done well in her studies. Her job is to study and do nothing else that was what her parents taught her.

When employers wanted to test her for social skills she failed and got fired from the job. She couldn't find a job for quite sometime and ran out of funds and went mad thinking about it.

Sadly this is how the world is and works and that is why most people are all going to hell.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The main role of each of these so-called stat boards is probably to help the Familee hit the 6.9M target to ensure SGs will be out-voted in the coming GEs.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The main role of each of these so-called stat boards is probably to help the Familee hit the 6.9M target to ensure SGs will be out-voted in the coming GEs.

Why bother? Most sinkies already are convinced that without PAP in charge, Singapore has no hope. They mostly agree that the opposition are a hopeless bunch.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trash like you should commit suicide so that valuable air n water r preserved for those who deserve them.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why bother? Most sinkies already are convinced that without PAP in charge, Singapore has no hope. They mostly agree that the opposition are a hopeless bunch.

Please lah ...the thinking has changed many years ago. ABP is the new theme. Get on with the times,ok?
Better ship your kids out before the PAP is kicked out. Sycophants of PAP will be hauled up as well. Can't leave any stone unturned to weed out the evil.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please lah ...the thinking has changed many years ago. ABP is the new theme. Get on with the times,ok?
Better ship your kids out before the PAP is kicked out. Sycophants of PAP will be hauled up as well. Can't leave any stone unturned to weed out the evil.

When PAP is in charge, did they haul out opposition members like Low, Lim and Chiam? These farkers cost the people of Singapore capable men and women who had potential to be cabinet ministers. We even lost a foreign minister thanks to WP. But they all still can walk free.

If opposition is in charge, you want to purge us like some Cultural Revolution mania, is it? That convinces us more that we must vote for PAP! Only PAP can safeguard the prosperity of Singapore.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How on earth are these people going to comfortably settle in Singapore?

Is that my fucking problem? Revoke their citizenships and send them all back home in sampans.

Try to put yourself in the place of the rulers, and you will better understand why IDA has to accept her Mumbai university as an equivalent to a cert from NUS and NTU. The government is not going to risk tens of thousands of new citizens' votes in order to placate a handful of disgruntled sinkies.

Is that my fucking problem again? We are going to change the government! Fuck LKY! Fuck PAP!