• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The One That Got Away: UK vs Singapore

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
HKjbpMk.png

The neverending saga of the questionable Nisha Padmanabhan. Can we trust her to work in the public service?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you comparing a former SAS Operative with an 'FT' Ah Neh?
If you want to blame someone for this nonsense, then blame the IDA for their incompetence in checking her academic background.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I trust ah nehs to be dishonest.

However, hundreds of sinkie IT workers like me are hoping that IDA still "does the right thing"

Most of you sheep vote for PAP anyway, so who cares what you think. PAP and IDA is doing the right thing by pacifying new citizens like Nisha. This incident will let all new citizens know that their certs from their hometown are recognized in Singapore's civil service and are on par with NUS and NTU. That way, the new citizens can find good jobs here and integrate into our society.

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to prove ah neh girl cheated IDA?

Very difficult lah.

No accreditation doesn't mean is cheating or fake.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How to prove ah neh girl cheated IDA?

Very difficult lah.

No accreditation doesn't mean is cheating or fake.

Who cares? We gave her citizenship. We want her to integrate into Singapore. By rejecting her Mumbai degree, where else can she work besides being a maid or dish washer?

Don't be such a snob over your NUS or SIM degree. In any case, I was told on good authority that the local SIM university, is quite substandard as compared to NUS. So, should all sinkie SIM graduates be fired from their jobs because they studied at SIM?