• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone wants to hire a Pinoy graphics designer?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A new batch is about to graduate soon from a reputable institution. 100% qualified. :wink:

5139372879_5e12dfef89_b.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pinoy cornetto is very cheap
60cents singapore dollars.
not sure if they use real cow milk or pinoy maids's milk

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes but adobo is probably the only dish I'd say is nice.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Filipino designer? hahahaha....... they cannot design anything even if their life depend on it.

one of neighbour inside my office complex fabricate lightings for events, hotels,airports, local and overseas customers also have. I got to know one of the foreman after seeing him over 10yrs working in the same block. from what I saw, his boss pinoy designers are useless. many a time the foreman wait for the blue print until neck long long. As deadline approach, the foreman who also attend the meeting with the client and knew about the requirements start making the products without the actual blue print, depending on his vast experience and logic to product the prototype for the client to review. Those farking pinoy designers only then show face to copy the foreman design as their own in order to produce a blue print for the client copy. the foreman and his workers (sporean/msian/prc) will fark the pinoys all the way while copying the measurement in order to produce the printout copy. Sometime they even hang the lights up the ceiling, making the pinoy to climb up a 8 foot ladder to measure.