• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India may take singapore to wto for violation of ceca

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Name me another country that will allow unlimited flow of foreigners to work in their country with no restrictions?

United States of America.

There are tens of thousands of foreign workers on H1-B visas. There are millions more illegal workers that are now reclassified as "undocumented". They can even get legal drivers' license despite openly being an illegal or "undocumented" migrants.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
United States of America.

There are tens of thousands of foreign workers on H1-B visas. There are millions more illegal workers that are now reclassified as "undocumented". They can even get legal drivers' license despite openly being an illegal or "undocumented" migrants.

You are an idiot. Please know your facts lah. Do a google on H1-B to find out more.

When comparing illegal aliens in US, are you suggesting that the 200k Ah Neh PMETs here are illegal? That I can agree with you.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What exactly is the point of ceca actually. What do we stand to gain from other than some paltry investments?19 billion over 10 years is not a lot considering we have reserves of hundreds of billions.who the heck signs contracts requiring u to allow unlimited free flow amount of aliens to your country to find jobs.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't say too much of course…but you will gain enlightenment if you google the words 'black money and india'.

All will fall into place.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
What exactly is the point of ceca actually. What do we stand to gain from other than some paltry investments?19 billion over 10 years is not a lot considering we have reserves of hundreds of billions.who the heck signs contracts requiring u to allow unlimited free flow amount of aliens to your country to find jobs.

Whatever benefits Singapore gets from CECA only benefit a few. Whatever Singapore lost by granting unlimited access to Ah Nehs impact the whole country. What kind of trade off is that ???

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are an idiot. Please know your facts lah. Do a google on H1-B to find out more.

When comparing illegal aliens in US, are you suggesting that the 200k Ah Neh PMETs here are illegal? That I can agree with you.

I know very well how H1-B visas work, and how Indian companies are using it to their advantage. In America, illegal aliens are not illegal. They can find work, walk the streets without fear of getting arrested and they can even get a driving license. That's pretty much like a PR status.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know very well how H1-B visas work, and how Indian companies are using it to their advantage.
Surely, you will know that here is a quota then!

In America, illegal aliens are not illegal. They can find work, walk the streets without fear of getting arrested and they can even get a driving license. That's pretty much like a PR status.
If you are in US illegally, tell the CBP officer that you are illegal and then see if you will get arrested. You are totally beyond redemption. I hope your kids are smarter than you ...if not, please send them to Leong Sam for extermination.