• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India may take singapore to wto for violation of ceca

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knowing the pappies, they would rather pander to the whims of their globalist masters and be a 'good member of the international community'.

Should have foreseen this day when you made a deal with the Indians. But hey, how could you say no to business opportunities in India for govt companies ? :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
igkcYwr.png

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste.

Balless sinkies should doña tut for tat and flood India with sinkies also after all India is a much larger market with lots more opportunities than sinkieland. Come one sinkies bring the fight to their tuff.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noob:o But who gave final approval:confused:
Should be lhl. So the sequence should be gy initiated, GCT supported, Lhk siam, HSK worked out details and lhl approved.

In one publication, LKS mentioned that if he disagreed with idea from his boss (having to be yes man), he would drag and delay by setting up committees to study and study until the proposal is modified or disappeared. Not blindly following instruction to please. So it is quite unfortunate that in the current group, there isn't any wise man like LKS.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My company expanded our business operations to India. Thanks to CECA, we could hire and bring over as many Singaporean executive leaders and directors as we wanted, instead of having to hire locally. Many sinkie companies, including mine, have benefitted from CECA, due to the unfair advantages it gave us when competing against other foreigners when doing business in India. Our local banks also benefited from CECA as they are now able to open local branches in India to provide banking services.

I will give my vote to the team of MPs who pushed for CECA!

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
My company expanded our business operations to India. Thanks to CECA, we could hire and bring over as many Singaporean executive leaders and directors as we wanted, instead of having to hire locally. Many sinkie companies, including mine, have benefitted from CECA, due to the unfair advantages it gave us when competing against other foreigners when doing business in India
hot air. name a few of your socalled executive leaders, directors.

by the way, why need to bring singaporeans over to work in india? i thought you said india got talents?

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
reasons: economic

i dont need to know or understand
for me a huge bladi mistake made and pm himself admtted - too many fts
so some vote canning is needed

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My company expanded our business operations to India. Thanks to CECA, we could hire and bring over as many Singaporean executive leaders and directors as we wanted, instead of having to hire locally. Many sinkie companies, including mine, have benefitted from CECA, due to the unfair advantages it gave us when competing against other foreigners when doing business in India. Our local banks also benefited from CECA as they are now able to open local branches in India to provide banking services.

Name me another country that will allow unlimited flow of foreigners to work in their country with no restrictions?

Sharkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good! GCT once said sinkie Chinese can act as bridge between mainland China and India as they know both culture. Instead of doing that and promoting businesses some want to waste time.

Already China companies forging ahead in India. Xiaomi sold small stake to Tata, for him to be in board. Alibaba spending almost $1b to buy 25% in another Co.

Better to see what best use to make of the CECA to make it win win