• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nana curry - anymore outlets in Singapore

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nana was a strong supporter of NTUC foodfare.....almost like its partner.......could be run by cronies......that is reason enough for me to boycott. Run of the mill curry anyway nothing to shout about

Hey Gongest chee bye.

Fuck you and your PAP.

Go for the the taste.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am at the Amara outlet.. Hmm. Got Korean FT waitress here! Looks sweet.

Taste like the BEDOK one but more salty.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shifted to the coffeeshop behind bedok library and opposite of NTUC.

Thank you bro. I tried that earlier this week. Taste great as usual.

Apparently, this stall is not related to the other Nana Curry. The curry at the shop in Amara cannot make it!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Mention the word Nana in Thailand it's a very happening place for shitskins and Arabs

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mention the word Nana in Thailand it's a very happening place for shitskins and Arabs

Joe I think you too "Siamised" laew na. Talk about Nana curry and you think of Nana area along Sukhimvit Road. Jialat.

For me, I wont even want to go near to Nana area when I am in BKK..Patpong also another place that I avoid.
Btw, have you been to those AGG at Saphan Kwai?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wont even want to go near to Nana area when I am in BKK..Patpong also another place that I avoid.

Joe, have you been to those AGG at Saphan Kwai?

You missed out soi cowboy.....
Saphan Kwai is for the locals and seasoned FTs.
The area around suttisan used to have whorehouses....so they are just reliving their former glory

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You missed out soi cowboy.....
Saphan Kwai is for the locals and seasoned FTs.
The area around suttisan used to have whorehouses....so they are just reliving their former glory

Spot on. If I wanna go drink and look see and feel feel, I go to cowboy.. I hate Nana and Patpong and avoid those 2 place for more than 10 years. Regardless, when I see those farangs and those dark Issan gals, I sian 3/4 already.

Once in a while I go Sahpan Kwai alone cos the babes are fairer and also cos I speak Thai. But find it boring. Dont really know which is the happening joint nowsadays. Also much as I speak enough Thai to be mistaken as an old bird FT there, but I still feel intimated when I visit there alone.

Used to go to Rainbow, previously was happening with nude babes sitting with customers, but a bit boring the last time I visited.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Kns so many laujiaos here. I just arrived in Bangkok on my way home.

No Soi Cowboy for me and neither Saphan Kwai. Just pure Ratchada and Plaza thats it bros. For me midnight to wash eye is in Huay Khwang market.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh by the way the only time I get close to Nana is when I need to visit Bamrungrad Hospital