• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

That's just Great! Now Koreans coming here to look for jobs. Fuck PAP and LKY

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean guys know exactly how to treat a lady…and keep her in line.

Unlike Singos who will stand with their heads hung by the side of the highway as some ugly bitch bashes their testicles with her stiletto.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come la come la. More fucking options.:biggrin:
better than chao ah neh and pinoys.

But koreans high maintenance. Make sure u have deep pockets. Machiam ferrari, jiak yiu sibei dang.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Short arse fuck Mah Bo Tan's son Adrian Tan is owner of club sonar in orchard road.
He's responsible for bringing in these koreans, Taiwanese and Thais. You can call him a high class papasan

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me give you some idea on hunting of kim Chi during weekend.
KoreanChurchInSingapore.jpg
can look forward to more delicious kim chi

Attachments

• KoreanChurchInSingapore.jpg
    KoreanChurchInSingapore.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 271

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u noe them, bring them for chilli crab, bah kut teh, chicken rice. They like the food. i know.:biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Korean woman folks are not the teh teh type one hor. Outside give husband face but at home they are the one wearing pants. No matter how swee they look now, their look become more fierce as the years pass. sometime after seeing their moms, sure have second thoughts how the dotters will turn out in 20 years.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Short arse fuck Mah Bo Tan's son Adrian Tan is owner of club sonar in orchard road.
He's responsible for bringing in these koreans, Taiwanese and Thais. You can call him a high class papasan

The best part is those Korean and Taiwanese woman working in sonar are under tourist visa :wink:

Sharkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
The korean women are coming because their husbands found them too ugly. So don't rejoice is not the Kpop gals coming over.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This trend started more than 10 years ago. My Korean colleague who has been here for 15 years and had two Singaporean sons told me the Korean community suddenly expanded 3 times in the last 5 years. He is happy because there are now more Koreans and thus, more accessible to Korean food and culture.

He said that Koreans liked Singapore because our men respect ladies. Many divorced and single Korean ladies come to Singapore to restart their lives. Also, Korean boys serving NS in Singapore is much better than Korean serving NS close to the North Korean border.

However, I'm fine with that as they are making Singapore their home and bringing in good quality Kimchis :smile:

Much better than arrogant Indians with fake qualification.

I am not sure about that. I know many Koreans myself. They are the most xenophobic and rascist among all the asian races. They are brought up to firmly believe that they are superior to all other asian races. They hate japanese and despise chinese. Every where they go, they bring their food and culture and hardly mix with the locals much less integrate. They spend money on their own restuarants and patronize stores own by their own people. Same too for services like lawyers real estate agents, etc. They will always try to use their own. The economic value their bring to their new country is debatable. In LA they are hated because they run all the convenience stores in the black neighbourhoods but will not hire blacks or buy from black businesses. U want these kinds of fucks here?