• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'porean who lodged report on jason neo called up for investigation

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://therealsingapore.com/content/sporean-who-lodged-report-jason-neo-called-investigation

S'POREAN WHO LODGED REPORT ON JASON NEO CALLED UP FOR INVESTIGATION
Post date:
24 Apr 2015 - 6:44pm

The case of Jason Neo, the YPAP member who made racist remarks about Muslim children on a bus by calling them a bus full of terrorist trainees seems to be completely swept under the carpet.

Despite over 3 years of investigations, there has been no update on the issue (Police Take 3yrs and still No Action Against YPAP Member Jason Neo)

In the latest twist, the Singaporean who was one of the most active and vocal about the issue and pressing the Singapore Police Force for updates and answers on the issue, was called up for investigations himself.

Mr Abdul Salim Harun, had lodged a police report in 2011 over the case on Jason Neo and had not received any further updates.

After he questioned the Police on the issue again earlier this month, around the time of the arrest of Amos Yee, they replied to him saying that they were "still investigating" and that they would update him shortly.

Here is what he wrote on the SPF Facebook page on April 1st:
Dear SPF,
I will like to refer to your letter which you sent to me, dated 19 January 2012.

This letter is in regards to the police report which I made on 17 November 2011, ref: J/20111117/2218, regarding Jason Neo's case, a YPAP member who had posted a racially and religiously offensive post on his fB page.

Your letter stated that you are still investigating the case and will inform me of any fresh development and the case outcome in due course.
It's now 1st April 2015. I have not heard any single update from the SPF regarding the matter.

So, I will like to know is the case still under investigation? Why the sudden silence from the SPF since the last letter which you had sent to me? Where is the promise made that you will inform me on the case development and its outcome?

I hope that SPF doesn't sweep the report under the carpet as he is link to the ruling party.

I want to be updated on the case development as it has been 4 long years. I'm very sure it doesn't take so long for the case to be investigated and for me to be inform and updated on the outcome of the case?

Yours Sincerely,
Abdul Salim Harun

https://www.facebook.com/singaporepoliceforce/posts/10153807413534408
He later commented on the post explaining further:
VpGLFe3.jpg

The police also replied suggesting that they were investigating:
ze4rtY8.jpg

Later, Mr Salim wrote on his personal Facebook page that he finally received a call from the investigation officer and was told that he would be given a letter in the mail shortly on the matter:

cOLzlpm.jpg

However, when TRS spoke to Mr Salim, he confirmed that he has not received a letter yet, almost 3 weeks later.

Instead, he was suddenly called up for investigation himself over a completely separate alleged offence.

Mr Salim went down to answer questions for the Police today (24 April) at 4:30pm and later explained that they had been asking him about a possible offence he committed in making a placard for a "#ReturnOurCPF" protest at Hong Lim Park on 7 June last year.

Here is what Mr Salim said about the investigation:

Dear all, thank you for your care and concerns.

I've finally done with recording my statement to the Investigating Officer at Jurong Police Division.

I was made to understand that this investigation is brought upon by the Money Authority of Singapore (MAS), late last year, pertaining to the used of money envelopes which I had used on my placard during the "Return My CPF" protest which was held at Hong Lim Park, 7 June 2014.

After presenting the facts and evidence, the IO agree with me that I have done nothing wrong against the law. At the same time, he also agree with me that I have been clearly defamed by certain quarters.

He will be submitting his report to his Superior and also to AGC. He emphasised to me again that this is a very clear cut case and I'm not guilty of any wrongdoings.

Thank You
Here is the placard that was the subject of the alleged offence:

Y5c9IGD.jpg

Commenting on the issue before he went down for the interview with police today, Mr Salim also noted that it was "funny how the Singapore Police Force works..."

TRS understands that this is the first time that Mr Salim was called up about the issue and that the police report on it was actually lodged sometime last year after the Fabrications About the PAP Facebook page "exposed" the above photo. They had apparently taken a long time to call up Mr Salim for an interview as the authorities had to consult with the government's lawyers.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
these young boys and young adults have put shamed to the gutless baby boomers for not standing up against LKY and PAP when they are at the age.

These young boys and young adults are putting their life and shed blood to kicked out bad government.

What are the daft baby boomers doing? Useless generations of selfish and borlumpar dickheads.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/sporean-who-lodged-report-jason-neo-called-investigation

S'POREAN WHO LODGED REPORT ON JASON NEO CALLED UP FOR INVESTIGATION
Post date:
24 Apr 2015 - 6:44pm

TRS understands that this is the first time that Mr Salim was called up about the issue and that the police report on it was actually lodged sometime last year after the Fabrications About the PAP Facebook page "exposed" the above photo. They had apparently taken a long time to call up Mr Salim for an interview as the authorities had to consult with the government's lawyers.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Men in white are going all out to fix Sinkie dissenters
Showing to all and sundry who have eyes to see
That in FamiLEE's Sinkieland democracy is hypocrisy
My brothers and sisters we have to put a stop to this

[video=youtube;qNfAFfu6VD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNfAFfu6VD0[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During LKY's time many were accused of being communists, marxist, chinese chauvinist,..... Now that the PAP are letting all these communists into Spore they have find new labels.

It look like the new iabel is "sedition" :rolleyes:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Harassment by our very own police who is supposed to protect us and serve us. Singapore had gone so very very low. This is not a place healthy for living where innocent people are harassed while the guilty ones are free to roam.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Sinkie Attorney General, being a public SERVANT, is duty bound to prosecute Jason Neo, grassloots leader or otherwise.

This is necessary for the safety of Singaporeans in general, not just Amos Yee, just imagine someone threatening to cut off your son's penis or your daughter's breasts, just because he does not agree with their opinions.

If the utterly lazy and biased Sinkie Atrocius Generous will not prosecute then ..................

[video=youtube;Hxc2-BkbkS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxc2-BkbkS0[/video]

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the kind of issue the Workers party should raise in parliament -and ask the Minister of home Affairs to compare it with the Amos case.
Chen Show Mao has been too quiet for an international lawyer and they should not let themselves be sunk by the Town Council issues.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Netizen who reported Jason Neo now being investigated

http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/05/0...e-report-on-jason-neo-now-being-investigated/

In January 2012, Mr Abdul received a letter from the police informing him that “investigation is still in progress”.

About a year later on 25 March 2013, Mr Abdul posted a note online saying that he had not received any updates from the police with regard to their investigation into Jason Neo’s racist remark.

About 2 years later on 30 March 2015, TRE managed to contact Mr Abdul and ask him if he had been contacted by the police over the case, since then. He told TRE that since the last letter he had received from the police in January 2012, he had heard nothing. That is, more than 3 years have passed and nothing has been heard on the outcome of the investigation into Jason Neo (‘No news on Jason Neo case after more than 3 years‘).

On 6 April last month, Mr Abdul updated his Facebook page [Link] informing that an Investigating Officer from the Central Police Station had called him up with regard to his police report filed against Jason Neo in November 2011. Police said they have already informed him of the outcome of the Jason Neo case back in September 2013.

Mr Abdul said, “After the hoo haa on Amos case, and some netizens brought up the Jason Neo case, IO for his case called me up telling me that they had actually sent me a letter on the outcome in September 2013.”

However, no letter was received by him.

“I did not receive any letter from the Police during that period of time and I emphasised to the IO that my address remains unchanged,” he added.

“IO asked me to confirm my address again and he told me that he will sent a letter to me within ‘these few days’. Till today, I did not receive any letter from them.”

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Netizen who reported Jason Neo now being investigated

http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/05/0...e-report-on-jason-neo-now-being-investigated/

[h=2]Netizen who reported Jason Neo now being investigated[/h]

dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png

May 9th, 2015 |
PostAuthorIcon.png

Author: Editorial

In 2011, a Young People’s Action Party (YPAP) member, Jason Neo, had posted a
religiously and racially offensive caption to a photo which he uploaded on his
Facebook page. The post showed a photo he had taken of a school bus with Malay
children from Huda Kindergarten, in Woodlands, dressed in their uniform which
includes traditional Malay headwear.

Jason Neo captioned the photo thus:

Bus filled with young terrorist trainees?

(i.e. implying that the Malay children from Huda Kindergarten were
“terrorist trainees”
)
The post went viral with many netizens condemning Jason Neo. Once the post
went viral, YPAP leaders quickly dissociated themselves from Jason Neo. They,
including YPAP chairman Teo Ser Luck, immediately condemned his action.

At least 3 police reports were filed against Jason Neo. He later issued an
apology on his Facebook page, saying he had made the post out of a “moment’s
folly” and it did not, in any way, represent the view of the PAP or the YPAP. He
also subsequently resigned from PAP.

One of the persons who filed a police report against Jason Neo in November
2011 was Abdul Salim Harun:

575839_10151374605369702_881126488_n.jpg

In January 2012, Mr Abdul received a letter from the police informing him
that “investigation is still in progress”.

About a year later on 25 March 2013, Mr Abdul posted a note online saying
that he had not received any updates from the police with regard to their
investigation into Jason Neo’s racist remark.

About 2 years later on 30 March 2015, TRE managed to contact Mr Abdul and ask
him if he had been contacted by the police over the case, since then. He told
TRE that since the last letter he had received from the police in January 2012,
he had heard nothing. That is, more than 3 years have passed and nothing has
been heard on the outcome of the investigation into Jason Neo (‘No news on Jason Neo case after more than 3 years‘).

On 6 April last month, Mr Abdul updated his Facebook page [Link] informing that an
Investigating Officer from the Central Police Station had called him up with
regard to his police report filed against Jason Neo in November 2011. Police
said they have already informed him of the outcome of the Jason Neo case back in
September 2013.

Mr Abdul said, “After the hoo haa on Amos case, and some netizens brought up
the Jason Neo case, IO for his case called me up telling me that they had
actually sent me a letter on the outcome in September 2013.”

However, no letter was received by him.

“I did not receive any letter from the Police during that period of time and
I emphasised to the IO that my address remains unchanged,” he added.

“IO asked me to confirm my address again and he told me that he will sent a
letter to me within ‘these few days’. Till today, I did not receive any letter
from them.”

Abdul Salim Harun now being investigated for “defacing” Singapore
dollar note

Late last month on 24 April, Mr Abdul suddenly received a call from an
Investigating Officer (IO), this time from Jurong Police Division.

The IO told him to go down to the station after the Monetary Authority of
Singapore (MAS) had accused him of “defacing” the Singapore dollar note.

Apparently, MAS was not too happy with a placard he had flashed during the
CPF Protest at Hong Lim Park on 7 June 2014:

11041114_10152919932004702_8439516642869830060_n.jpg

However, the IO from Jurong Police Division concluded that Mr Abdul had not
broken any laws.

Mr Abdul reported this on his Facebook page, “After thorough investigation,
the IO said that I have done nothing wrong against the law and with the evidence
that I had and showed to him, it’s a clear case that I did not deface our legal
tender note.”

On Thursday (7 May), the day that the trial of Amos Yee started, Mr Abdul
posted the following message on his Facebook page at 12 pm, asking about the
Jason Neo case again:

Capture110.jpg

At 7:21 pm, he suddenly received a call from yet another Investigating
Officer, this time from Clementi Police Division. The IO wanted him to go down
to the police station with his placard evidence on Monday (11 May):

Capture111.jpg

At 11:36 pm, Mr Abdul posted photos and more comments on his Facebook page
showing that he did not deface any dollar notes. It was actually a Hari Raya
envelope with a picture of the $50 note:

Capture23.jpg

The images on his placard came from the Hari Raya envelope:

11164817_10152918250799702_2485850371567035422_n.jpg

Yesterday (8 May), Mr Abdul posted another Facebook message criticising the
actions of the police:

Capture31.jpg

Why do you think Clementi Police Division is now taking action when Jurong
Police Division has concluded that there was no case against Mr Abdul, as far as
the dollar note defacing “incident” is concerned?

Is it merely a coincidence that Clementi Police Division called Mr Abdul on
the day of the Amos Yee trial when Mr Abdul asked about the Jason Neo case on
his Facebook page?

What do you think?

Update: Mr Abdul has
informed TRE that the IO he will be seeing at Clementi Station is the same one
he saw at Jurong Station.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Netizen who reported Jason Neo now being investigated

The Sedition Act is used by the PAP to cow anyone who dares to criticise the government and its agencies.

Starting to be like Malaysia, isn't it?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Amos deserves his charge. He knew what he was up against.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he is merely speaking the truth, everyone believe but do not dare to say aloud.