• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Press promoting the good side of foreigners here

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Parents of girl stuck in railings grateful to foreign workers who saved her life

The mother of the child who had to be rescued by foreign workers after getting her head trapped in-between railings said the incident happened while she was taking her other child to kindergarten.

Housewife Madam Noreen Saniri, 27, a mother of three, told The New Paper (TNP) on Friday (April 24) she had left her flat at Blk 371, Jurong East Street 32 yesterday at 1pm to send her five-year-old daughter to school.

She said her younger girl, aged three, was sleeping when they left.
But the toddler woke up and residents were later horrified to find the girl, wearing only her diapers, dangling at the window with her body outside while her head was stuck in the railings.

A video clip showing one worker climbing to the second storey unit to support her has gone viral.
Another worker also came to help. Madam Norween said: "I didn't think so many things could happen in five to 10 minutes."

Her husband, Mr Muhammad Fazlee Abdul Aziz, 28, told TNP he was so grateful to the men who helped his daughter.
He said: "I am very grateful the workers would actually risk their own lives to climb up to save my daughter's life."

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That these foreign workers did good, and they did do good, does not make the disastrous immigration policy good.

Last edited:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something was needed to draw attention away from the FTs' fake degrees... What better than the raw emotions of universal paternal love of babies.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like to thank muthuswami and supramaniam for cleaning up a canal in sg as sinkies pollute the water which led to schools of fish dying.

image.jpg