• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is It Illegal For Singaporeans to Enjoy Marijuana in Ang Moh Countries?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear brothers and sisters

is it illegal for us to enjoy marijuana in ang moh countries?

when we reach Changi Airport, will CID arrest us and check our urine and blood?

please guide me

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

please guide me
wat do u mean by guide? Guide u how not to get caught?:confused:
consume illegal drug or sex wif underage outside sinkapore, you will still kana tangkup if proven guilty.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
wat do u mean by guide? Guide u how not to get caught?:confused:
consume illegal drug or sex wif underage outside sinkapore, you will still kana tangkup if proven guilty.

The point is that it is no longer illegal in some jurisdictions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_U.S._jurisdiction

The question is valid. I have a few joints in Colorado with some friends and then fly back to Singapore the following day.

I am subjected to a drug test when I arrive in Singapore and test positive.

What happens next? I committed no crime in Singapore and committed no crime in Colorado.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sadly, Singapore's Misuse of Drugs Act (MDA) has extraterritorial reach, meaning that you can be prosecuted for an act that is illegal in Singapore even if you did not commit the act in Singapore.

http://goseasia.about.com/od/singapore/a/Singapore-Drug-Laws.htm

The point is that it is no longer illegal in some jurisdictions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_U.S._jurisdiction

The question is valid. I have a few joints in Colorado with some friends and then fly back to Singapore the following day.

I am subjected to a drug test when I arrive in Singapore and test positive.

What happens next? I committed no crime in Singapore and committed no crime in Colorado.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donch know. But someone offered you a cig at transit stop, you donch know and smoked it. Then the someone also donch know that he/she offered you the wrong stick from the pack. That's all I know.:(

please guide me

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not supporting use of ganja, but if you have the contacts, you can get it here in Sg, just that those handling it are reluctant to sell to anyone they do not know. I have detected the scent at my condo from the teenage boys hanging around, I suspect they obtain it from the security guards. Many years ago when I was in Bangkok, I asked the girl in the massage parlor and she was able to buy a packet for me, I hear that at the resorts there, you can purchase pot from young boys peddling cigarettes and magazines on the streets. In the early nineties, I was in Sri Lanka, asked the taxi driver, and he too was able to get me a packet, guy was thoughtful, he included some cigarette rolling papers with the stash. Be careful, folks might treat it lightly there, but it is still illegal. Don't be tempted to carry it into Sg.

Cheers!

i really want to taste marijuana !!!!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will kenna jail. Got precedent case. But I never try before. According to literature, it takes ten days to detox.

If u are skinny person smoking a joint will last one week in your body system . If you are a regular smoker and fat person it takes one month to get rid of the THC in your body system .

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think all not qualified to answer. This question must be answered by our in house pai kia Narong Wongwan

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not supporting use of ganja, but if you have the contacts, you can get it here in Sg, just that those handling it are reluctant to sell to anyone they do not know. I have detected the scent at my condo from the teenage boys hanging around, I suspect they obtain it from the security guards. Many years ago when I was in Bangkok, I asked the girl in the massage parlor and she was able to buy a packet for me, I hear that at the resorts there, you can purchase pot from young boys peddling cigarettes and magazines on the streets. In the early nineties, I was in Sri Lanka, asked the taxi driver, and he too was able to get me a packet, guy was thoughtful, he included some cigarette rolling papers with the stash. Be careful, folks might treat it lightly there, but it is still illegal. Don't be tempted to carry it into Sg.

Cheers!

Can order those cannabis butter , sweet , cookies and chips on the Internet . It takes about 30mins to one hour before u can feel the effect . I prefer smoking it hits you faster .

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can order those cannabis butter , sweet , cookies and chips on the Internet . It takes about 30mins to one hour before u can feel the effect . I prefer smoking it hits you faster .

In malaysia u can buy cigar infused with various fruits.
got mango cigar, strawberry cigar etc