• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Peidu Mommy throws away $10k while chasing rebellious daughter!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek:How come report reporter never ask mata if they have got charge her for "killer Litter" or not:confused::rolleyes:

So these are the kinds of 'talents' the FAP are importing to replace SGs to ensure they win in the next GE.

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...s-away-bag-containing-more-10000-accidentally

[h=1]Woman[/h]
Published on Apr 23, 2015 9:46 PM
25.4K 623 0 1 PRINT EMAIL

Ms Li Xin Hua threw a bag of items at her daughter, without realising that the bag contained money amounting to 47,000 yuan(S$10,200). -- PHOTO: LIANHE WANBAO

By Jalelah Abu Baker

The incident happened on April 19, and Ms Li had made a police report. The police confirmed that they had received a call for assistance, and that a case of dishonest appropriation of property had been reported. Investigations are ongoing.

[email protected]

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...-more-10000-accidentally#sthash.qw843ZeH.dpuf

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why I look down on 3rd world upbringing of children especially chink's one.

Their way is using temper, anger and beating of children to submit to fear... Pretty stupid and uneducated I would say.

From 3rd to 1st back to 3rd world. Thank you, FAP! Thank you, 60%!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if there never was any money in the first place? It is probably just a scam to get sympathy donations.

She wanted to burn those "money" for the late Harry....& then say, she threw away money...kill 'two birds' with one stone..gets the adulation of the porlumpars & then milk sympathy money from the gongkias here..

jw5

Loyal
Anything that ah tiong bu says relating to money, you can inflate or discount by 100 times, depending on whether it is inflow or outflow. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why I look down on 3rd world upbringing of children especially chink's one.

Their way is using temper, anger and beating of children to submit to fear... Pretty stupid and uneducated I would say.

Your matland parents are 3rd world too, you chee bye kia.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You believe the Ah Tiong? The bag could well only contained loose change, but the amount was inflated to $10,000.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smells like a scam miles away. She knows exactly how much she has cannot remember she left it inside a plastic bag?