• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time for English bastards to return stolen treasures to Chinese

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad the English looted China's treasures. At least they are now safe in private collectors' musuems or in the British museums. If they were still in China, they would have been destroyed by the Japs or the Reds during the Cultural Revolution.

Hey my fellow chinese dog let's go and pray to the non chinese! We chinese are most inferior.

Ancelotti

Alfrescian
Loyal
The country doesn't think he is a traitor. On the contrary, he is a hero. And vast majority of the people agree.
lky-cortege-leaves.jpg

Crocodile tears... with the rain it makes it so much easier? :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come the commies have the right to destroy the chinese treasure? Isnt it for the chinese people to decide? N please chinese commies r a foreign influence. Might as well get rid of them.

all China Chinese people: Mainlanders, Taiwanese and Hongkongers have the rights to the treasures. it is a Chinese Han disgrace for the treasures, especially those looted pieces being put on display at the White Men's museums. if you lost your family heirloom, would you not want to get it back whatever it takes ? that is why the Chinese government and affiliated private groups have made persistent attempts to buy back the treasures.

Stalin called Mao Zedong and coy the fake Communists. Mao won the power struggle with the so-called real Communists: the Bolsheviks group led by Wang Ming within the CCP prior 1949.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this whole thing is a fake.

When it is fake can only do once nor, change plan, despite rain heavy.

Typical opposition supporter. Always twisting facts to suit yourself. Still can't bring yourself to accept the fact that vast majority of sinkies think very highly of the late Ah Gong.

24-bk.jpg

cantonment1a.jpg

11084157_966455713399596_2692536945125878278_o.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all China Chinese people: Mainlanders, Taiwanese and Hongkongers have the rights to the treasures. it is a Chinese Han disgrace for the treasures, especially those looted pieces being put on display at the White Men's museums. if you lost your family heirloom, would you not want to get it back whatever it takes ? that is why the Chinese government and affiliated private groups have made persistent attempts to buy back the treasures.

Stalin called Mao Zedong and coy the fake Communists. Mao won the power struggle with the so-called real Communists: the Bolsheviks group led by Wang Ming within the CCP prior 1949.

Yup you make a lot of sense here it's correct anyway let me tell you something very unique about the people here that say the brits can keep the treasure,

Let's assume the chinese were the ones that stole the british treasure and kept it in their museums and the brits wanted them back so just switch the roles around that's it. Suddenly these people will support the brits wanting it back and condemn china showing that they don't judge by their actions but by their own biasness.

It's also the same about ww2. Let's assume chinese were the ones raping and killing the japs and the japs are still angry about it. You know what would happen. They would support the japs being angry about it but if it's the other way china is wrong for being angry about it. You can observe this with any other situation involving china.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup you make a lot of sense here it's correct anyway let me tell you something very unique about the people here that say the brits can keep the treasure,

Let's assume the chinese were the ones that stole the british treasure and kept it in their museums and the brits wanted them back so just switch the roles around that's it. Suddenly these people will support the brits wanting it back and condemn china showing that they don't judge by their actions but by their own biasness.

It's also the same about ww2. Let's assume chinese were the ones raping and killing the japs and the japs are still angry about it. You know what would happen. They would support the japs being angry about it but if it's the other way china is wrong for being angry about it. You can observe this with any other situation involving china.

I can't stand their ridiculous and biased logics. it's always the same things. China must return the lands back to their minorities. but White Man countries do not need to return the lands back to their natives. maybe there are no natives to claim back their lands because the barbaric White Men had already killed all the natives of the lands centuries ago.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can't stand their ridiculous and biased logics. it's always the same things. China must return the lands back to their minorities. but White Man countries do not need to return the lands back to their natives. maybe there are no natives to claim back their lands because the barbaric White Men had already killed all the natives of the lands centuries ago.

Nobody has, and nobody will return conquered lands.

The Turks conquered lands from the Greeks. They are not returning any of it.

The Arabs conquered a lot of lands from other races, and sold many blacks into slavery. They are not only not returning any, they are very proud that they did all those bad things in the past.

The Mongols slaughtered and burned their way through Asia and Eastern Europe. Till today, they view those acts with great pride, and there's not the slightest hint of remorse for all the lives lost and destroyed.

Hence, I don't see the need for the Japs to apologize or even feel remorseful for WW2. The Japs were nothing compared to the ferocity of the Mongols or Arab conquerors during their heydays.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody has, and nobody will return conquered lands.

The Turks conquered lands from the Greeks. They are not returning any of it.

The Arabs conquered a lot of lands from other races, and sold many blacks into slavery. They are not only not returning any, they are very proud that they did all those bad things in the past.

The Mongols slaughtered and burned their way through Asia and Eastern Europe. Till today, they view those acts with great pride, and there's not the slightest hint of remorse for all the lives lost and destroyed.

Hence, I don't see the need for the Japs to apologize or even feel remorseful for WW2. The Japs were nothing compared to the ferocity of the Mongols or Arab conquerors during their heydays.

You moron you know how to read? He's talking about the double standards and the opinions stated by people like you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's like the tibet issue. The worst thing is all those ang moh aussies should pack out and fuck out of oz and give it back to the aboriginals if china is to let go of tibet to make it equal but nope they won't have it that way. It's so fucking blatantly biased and double standard in your face and yet they refuse to acknowledge it.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angomh used viruses warfare STDs and chickenpox 白花 to extinct the natives in the countries they invade. Easier to do it than killed them with bullets to write their history.

They tried China but failed as Chinese already was with advanced medicine, education, law, war and technology that were able to find ways to stop the spread.

It's like the tibet issue. The worst thing is all those ang moh aussies should pack out and fuck out of oz and give it back to the aboriginals if china is to let go of tibet to make it equal but nope they won't have it that way. It's so fucking blatantly biased and double standard in your face and yet they refuse to acknowledge it.

LulzSec

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clone spotting

A Man Yoo manager has posted in this thread. I have a third eye while the rest of u will have to wait.