• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Multiple police reports filed against Jason Tan

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police-report-on-Jason-Tan1.jpg

http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/04/23/multiple-police-reports-already-filed-against-jason-tan/

A letter of complaint was subsequently sent to the People’s Association (PA), which oversees all grassroots organisations in Singapore, about Jason Tan’s threatening post [Link]. There has been no response from the PA thus far and Jason Tan has since deleted his Facebook page.
Police ask why I felt distress about the offensive statement from Jason Tan
Mr Lee, who filed the above police report, told TRE that after making the online police report against Jason Tan, the investigating officer (IO) from Tanglin Police station called him up for an interview. Mr Lee said he went to meet the IO at the station.
The IO told him that there were actually quite a few police reports already made against Jason Tan. Most interestingly, the officer asked Mr Lee why he felt “distress about the offensive online statement”?
Mr Lee replied that any normal person will feel distress when they see someone threatening bodily harm towards another.
“I told the officer that Jason’s offence is worse than Amos’ as Amos didn’t threaten anyone with physical harm on any targeted person(s),” Mr Lee explained.
“The officer replied that Amos’ offence is serious as it involves religion. I then quoted Jason Neo’s case where he made religious seditious remarks on a group of targeted young Muslims, and I asked why Jason Neo did not get arrested since several police reports were made for more than 3 years.”
The officer replied that she didn’t know why and she will have to feedback to her superior about it before reverting back to Mr Lee.
“I also told the officer that the public couldn’t be really sure the Filipino nurse Edz Ello was really arrested as there is no photos of him being arrested and as well as photos of him going to court to post bail and it is not known who posted bail for him,” Mr Lee said.
“As no media had splash Ello’s pictures in their coverages, I’ve asked for proofs and evidence to show that Edz Ello has indeed been arrested and someone has indeed posted bail for him.”
To this the officer replied that they could possibly show us in the future.
Mr Lee said he has checked the Penal Code and he thinks Jason Tan has breached the laws.
He said, “Jason Tan has likely to have breached the penal code section 503, 504, 507 and 508. He should be punished according to the penal code section 506.”

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN Jason Tan stupid chump.

Just KPKB behind a forum lime this one mah!! No identity revealed. Just KPKB loudly.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehe now two can play this game!
Kudos to those who stepped out....

Every thousand mile journey begins with the first step

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe now two can play this game!
Kudos to those who stepped out....

Every thousand mile journey begins with the first step

Ask the farkup police why cannot feel distressed over a penal code offence of personal threat to do bodily harm which constitute an act of violence as constituted.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP supporters like cookie tan can respond by dropping him an email attached with shit pictures.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have it been published in the mainstream media?
I stop reading the Straits Times long ago and will watch CNA or Media Corp news only when absolutely necessary (eg election results).

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who has so much free time to file police reports?

PAP hires people to file police report whereas patriots do so on their own free will, making the time to do so.

Sinkees are fed up with the PAP. They are fed up seeing how PAP abuses us.

I would like to see this Jason Tan being treated like Amos ...cuffed on the wrists and ankle and jailed for 3 days before his trial.