• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do we really need India ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why local PMETs have lost their jobs, now that we know, is because of the CECA that we signed.

Do we really need India for the survival of our economy ? The CECA should be a topic for the coming GE which I hope the Oppositions will pick up.

How will our economy be affected if a new government takes over and decides to revoke the CECA ? I believe Opposition will win many votes from the silent majority if they dare touch this hot potato.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India produces many cheap drugs ranging from cough syrups to cholesterol-fighting drugs.

Chances are your doctor may have prescribed them to you. :wink:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, if we have to import cheap labour I will prefer them from India and not from the country where people have low self esteem and no dignity. Ask Pak Jokowi, he will tell you what that meant.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, if we have to import cheap labour I will prefer them from India and not from the country where people have low self esteem and no dignity. Ask Pak Jokowi, he will tell you what that meant.

If we have to import, Burmese will be the best.

But I'm more concerned about the trade aspects. Do we really need to trade with India?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
India Indians are good at IT. Everyone, including kids, all know that! We need India more than India needs us! Who will do our IT work for us if we revoke CECA with India?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we have to face the truth, we need INDIA and CHINA.

S'pore getting close to India becoz USA getting close to India............try to play India against China..........

S'pore is also a Zionist puppet state like US............LHL PorLumPar his Jewish masters so follow US footsteps........

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India Indians are good at IT. Everyone, including kids, all know that! We need India more than India needs us! Who will do our IT work for us if we revoke CECA with India?

Ah nehs are good at IT?
Why don't you revert back to using windows vista and confirm your statement again?
There are plenty of local sinkies who has the passion for IT work and they can do our IT work just as good as all those ah nehs.
Sinkies don't lost out to ah nehs when it comes to IT knowledge and skills, it's just that our sillypore gahbrament let those MNCs and SMEs take advantage of the labour
rules and regulations of employing ah nehs to cut cost.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Um... the ah neh FTs are suffering from an excessively high self-esteem. That creates its own set of problems. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah nehs are good at IT?
Why don't you revert back to using windows vista and confirm your statement again?
There are plenty of local sinkies who has the passion for IT work and they can do our IT work just as good as all those ah nehs.
Sinkies don't lost out to ah nehs when it comes to IT knowledge and skills, it's just that our sillypore gahbrament let those MNCs and SMEs take advantage of the labour

Yeah, but they're CHEAP.

You don't need to be excellent in your field of work, all you need to do is do your work to a satisfactory, barely passable level, and do so while on a shoestring wage bill. That's how you keep those MBA-type managers happy. :wink:

Singapore - Home of the 'Progressive Wage'. :biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why local PMETs have lost their jobs, now that we know, is because of the CECA that we signed.

Do we really need India for the survival of our economy ? The CECA should be a topic for the coming GE which I hope the Oppositions will pick up.

How will our economy be affected if a new government takes over and decides to revoke the CECA ? I believe Opposition will win many votes from the silent majority if they dare touch this hot potato.

What goods n services we sell to India..... I cannot think of any which is of significance! So what the heck with the lobsided CECA??? How many sgian will got to rapist land to work? What gave the govt the right to steal PMe jobs and give to ah nehs incl those with fake degree??
Do we need such govt who betray us wholesale????????????
VTO ..... I rather have ISIS or Taleban than traitorous PAP

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah nehs are good at IT?

Why are we short of IT pple? What was NCB under Phillip Yeo supposed to do?? NCB/PAP failed to deliver and do shor cuts to the detriment of sgian!! They are paid millions and they goofed and yet we the citizens hv to pay the heavy price........... why is the fairness???

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

What goods n services we sell to India..... I cannot think of any which is of significance! So what the heck with the lobsided CECA??? How many sgian will got to rapist land to work? What gave the govt the right to steal PMe jobs and give to ah nehs incl those with fake degree??
Do we need such govt who betray us wholesale????????????
VTO ..... I rather have ISIS or Taleban than traitorous PAP

PS: ah nehs oso good at faking incl degrees

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The world needs india like they need the garbage dump. To dump the pollutants from the west. If not indian is incredibly good for nothing

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian food is good.
Arab food getting cheaper too with their Kabsa rice like briayani. Also Iranian food with their jasmine rice and kebabs. Yummy.

Last edited: