• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee (Roy Ngerng Write Letter to Pope Francis to help free 16-year-old Amos Yee )

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Amos Yee (Roy Ngerng Write Letter to Pope Francis to help free 16-year-old Amos Y

To Roy the foreign cocksucker,

We singaporeans are willing to bear arms to defend our sovereignty against any foreign powers

5134798227_a589b57cc6_o.jpg

... and I need only to spit on their spectacles to render them immobile

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Amos Yee (Roy Ngerng Write Letter to Pope Francis to help free 16-year-old Amos Y

Roy should also write to the Archbishop of Canterbury, I mean the real one and not Mister Bean. By the way, the Sinkie Catholic archbishop looks and
acts like a clown, maybe that's why Roy didn't write to him. What about the retired archbishop, too scared after Letter-gate?

Sinkies should simply post thousands if not millions of videos similar to Amos' on youtube and then surrender simultaneously at police stations all over the island at the same time and day, and tell these fucktards in blue if you are going to arrest and charge him, then you must arrest and charge me too to be consistent. Sure those bastards will kalang kabok. That's what the Hongkies did. They arrested a few of the Occupy Central protestors to try to make an example of them, but ended up with thousands more surrendering. In the end, boh pian, got to release every one of them without charge. Like I said so many times before, Sinkies get the kind of Gahbrament they deserve.

[video=youtube;eO3SDlIivcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO3SDlIivcQ[/video]

You think sinkies so united ? Sinkies are Kia see they don't bother to help others especially if it involved the government . Look at the way they vote , they don't even care about our next generation

Higuita

Alfrescian
Loyal

We singaporeans are willing to bear arms to defend our sovereignty against any foreign powers who seek to meddle in our domestic affairs. Do not doubt our resolve to fight the foreign invaders to the bitter end.

Bunch of nerds !!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sir ,

which Opp Party will you recommend ?

WP
CSTong ,/Lina
SDP
RP
NSP ...

I suspect Roy has tried them all... none wanted to lend a hand to him. So, no choice ... has to count on outside help.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

He should write to IS! Maybe they send somebody down and rescue Amos and cut a few heads in the process!

SARS_orchard

Alfrescian
Loyal

I support Amos becos he Fucked LKY n Jesus. He should also fuck the Pope n Roy.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why he should do what you wish him to do.. He has the right and free will to do whatever he wants to highlight the whole PAP arresting bullshit to the world...

You like to should this and should that with other... Fuck your mother's phua chee buy.

What has Roy Ngerng or Amos Yee got to do with a a jiu hu kia? Which Singapore Opposition Party did you vote for in GE 2011?

Fuck back to matland and bend down like your parents and allow UMNO and MIC to screw your arse!

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Roy,if one person speaks from the heart and speaks the truth,there is nothing to be afraid of.The true will prevail.No point to get so many people involve.

I just don't understand.If you can't solved your own problems,why bother others!!!!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the pope would have to call roy over to the vatican for some butt-bumping brotherly love before acceding to his request.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

the pope would have to call roy over to the vatican for some butt-bumping brotherly love before acceding to his request.

You have just offended 1.2 billion Catholics. Please turn yourself in to face sedition charges wherever you are.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have just offended 1.2 billion Catholics. Please turn yourself in to face sedition charges wherever you are.

it's all things good in the name of love.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why don't he offend 1.2 billion Muslims?

if roy wrote to either the grand imam or ayatollah, i would have posted...."roy had to bring a camel so his butt would not be too sore."

rubberballs

We singaporeans are willing to bear arms to defend our sovereignty against any foreign powers who seek to meddle in our domestic affairs. Do not doubt our resolve to fight the foreign invaders to the bitter end.

my reservist picture!!

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

nderfool;2175289]Roy wants Singapore to be a Papal state.[/QUOTE]

Roy wants to convert Amos Yes to Christianity ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I only know that Amos will be tekan in NS.
that is for sure