• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nowadays AnE service fee so expensive

GG789

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long time ago I went TTSH 90 now then 108.

Suck blood.
So expensive and yet have to wait so long.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Took you so long to post 3 posts, who's clone are you?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course. We want to moderate demand from non-emergency cases just like ERP and this is no different.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
give me 500 point can?

Only the owner Leongsam has to power to do so. I could only garner 120 points.

By the way what are you going to do with all the points? So far there's absolutely nothing I could do with all the 26,483 points I have.

GG789

Alfrescian
Loyal

By the way what are you going to do with all the points? So far there's absolutely nothing I could do with all the 26,483 points I have.

probably can go to redeem some NTUC points

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Free at Nepean hospital with my Medicare card?

Not free lah. You pay taxes to fund it but still a fantastic deal.

We can live freely if our major expenses in life - childcare, kid's education, healthcare, unemployment support for 2 years and retirement pension - are taken care of by state funding.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Monetize it by selling off your points, 120 a piece to the highest bidder. Steffychun would be one of those eager ones. :biggrin: