• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grassroots member shares his experience with lionel de souza

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://therealsingapore.com/content/grassroots-member-shares-his-experience-lionel-de-souza

[h=1]GRASSROOTS MEMBER SHARES HIS EXPERIENCE WITH LIONEL DE SOUZA[/h]

Post date:
22 Apr 2015 - 10:16pm

I am a former grassroot activist in Hougang area. I left the grassroots because I have lost faith with the ruling party because they did not fulfill young Singaporeans' aspirations but only keen to live in past glories of the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

I am just sharing the things I know in Hougang SMC PAP branch. Most Singaporeans are not aware that PAP has branches in every estate in Singapore, even in opposition held wards. Some of their key duties involved working with grassroot bodies such as Community Centers, RCs and CCCs to gather ground feedback and do political outreach to the residents in their area.

But in Hougang PAP branch, there is one self-righteous know-it-all PAP member Lionel De Souza, who is trying very hard to gain self-glory and drag down the tattered name of PAP.

Recently, Lionel De Souza filed a police report against Amos Yee for breach of bail conditions. The bail condition forbade Amos Yee to make any further comments on social media but as we all know, Amos re-uploaded the disrespectful LKY video and made a blog post begging for donations.

After Lionel made the police report, he notified the media and told them that he filed a police report as his capacity as "Assistant Secretary of People's Action Party Hougang Branch". He is effectively telling Singaporeans that PAP has made a police report against Amos Yee.

Time and time again, Lionel De Souza brandished his PAP card to the public and to the media. His actions caused much discomfort among members in Hougang branch. He was told many times privately by other PAP cadres to tone down but the advice fell on deaf ears. Lionel often bragged about his "achievements" in the police force but it is well-known that he was asked to leave the police force for his behaviour against the suspects.

Some of the younger PAP members kept quiet about Lionel simply because he is an old man but his antic

Chan
*Complaint letter first appeared on http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/suspected-opposition-mole-lione...

[h=1][/h]

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am supercop.

lionels.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya man for all you know he could be a mole....

With supporters like him the pap dun need opposition to topple them

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
After reading I began to think Lionel is an oppo secret agent.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Time and time again, Lionel De Souza brandished his PAP card to the public and to the media. His actions caused much discomfort among members in Hougang branch. He was told many times privately by other PAP cadres to tone down but the advice fell on deaf ears. Lionel often bragged about his "achievements" in the police force but it is well-known that he was asked to leave the police force for his behaviour against the suspects.

Some of the younger PAP members kept quiet about Lionel simply because he is an old man but his antic

He can be my good model for 100% sinkie behaviour.. want to learn to be sinkie, just look at this fucker Lionel De Souza.

• Using other people's glory and rubbed it on himself and even claim that it was him..
  • setting others up so that he can glorified himself to get benefits and advantages.
  • Educate others on how solid and good and glorified he is , and if the other party do not understand, he will repeated it again and again to make sure they understand it..

amazing, i should have a one on one interview with him to seek his help to update my list of sinkie behaviour.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hougang pap cadres scrapping the bottom of the barrel to find warm bodies to make up the number?

wahaha....... with this farker inside the hougang crasslooter setup basically guarantee pap wont win the seat.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

He was a police Sgt and was sacked by the Police Force for assaulting an accused person. He appealed and the Police Force allowed him to retire.

The old timers will remember he went around collecting money, using cars from rental companies without paying. He also never paid the bills at drinking holes. He had affairs. He also had the habit of informing the press of his cases to seek attention.

Lionel applied for promotion to be Inspector and he cleared his 1st interview with the department.

After that he was sent for his 2nd interview with the promotion board and his OC told him that the interview with board was only a formality.

He immediately jumped the gun and went ahead to make 5 sets of senior office uniforms.

Later he learnt that he flopped his interview and became a laughing stock.

He went on to work as Hotel Security for Oriental Hotel but it began to make the papers on various crimes as he could not keep his mouth shut.

Then he became private investigator. Hopeless guy. He is supported by his 2nd wife who is an accountant.

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...n-lionel-de-souza-member#sthash.OjQtStZx.dpuf

臭虾at best!

jw5

Loyal
It would be great if PAP select him to be one of their GE candidates. :wink: