• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this Fair??? Amos Yee

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11160634_10152896734549141_8036119894610248707_o.jpg

Ask yourself !!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Tell Amos he can use my forum and my VPN account to spew his rubbish in this forum instead.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually amos yee shall use balaclava to cover his face and use some software to edit his voice and spew rubbish in youtube.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A little bit late for this isn't it?

Cheers!

Better late than never. At least he can still communicate with his fans without appearing to breach his bail conditions.

The downfall of many Singaporean on line warriors can be attributed to the rise of facebook and google.

In the old days we used to say far worse things about the government, faggots, chinks, ah nehs, muslims and christians and nobody ever got locked up because they used my forum to spew their vitriol.

The facebook came along and everyone thought it was wonderful because of the potential billion member audience. They forgot that they had given up their privacy in search of fame.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The facebook came along and everyone thought it was wonderful because of the potential billion member audience. They forgot that they had given up their privacy in search of fame.
You cant have the best of both world. Either fame or privacy. Jus like the celebrity saying give them privacy. Thats contradicting.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the old days we used to say far worse things about the government, faggots, chinks, ah nehs, muslims and christians and nobody ever got locked up because they used my forum to spew their vitriol.

... and I thot the old days referred to days when you still shitted in metal pail :rolleyes: