• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Republic poly student buys food for man who was eating leftovers

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]REPUBLIC POLY STUDENT BUYS FOOD FOR MAN WHO WAS EATING LEFTOVERS[/h]
Post date:
22 Apr 2015 - 11:20am

I was dining in at Texas Chicken in Causeway Point when the following scene happened..
Seated at the table next to mine was a guy who looks like he is intellectually disabled. I didn't realised that he was eating the leftovers from the table till a young gentleman(pictured) brought over a tray of food that he just bought. Initially i thought they were friends then I heard the young gentleman said "Here, eat this. Do not eat the leftovers anymore."
To be honest, I was taken aback.. Taken aback that there are people out there with such kindness in the country that we live in.
I managed to ask his name. His name is Charles. And he is from Republic Poly. He definitely deserves some kind of recognition. May God bless his kind heart..
Thank you Charles for restoring my faith in humanity. It is definitely restored!

Aishah Lim
*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1628082490748576&set=a.139412776...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is normal human behaviour.. What extreme kindness this sinkie is talking about..

Oh wait.. She is a sinkie.. That is why such normal acts blew her away... How sad.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the kid did was nice, but not sustainable.

The handicapped man survived this way because it was foc, and no law was broken. He could live like that forever as the only thing that would have stopped him is feeling shameful, and he is physically not capable of feeling shame.

The boy viewed him through the lens of a normal person.

jw5

Loyal
So what would you expect the student to do differently?

What the kid did was nice, but not sustainable.

The handicapped man survived this way because it was foc, and no law was broken. He could live like that forever as the only thing that would have stopped him is feeling shameful, and he is physically not capable of feeling shame.

The boy viewed him through the lens of a normal person.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is normal human behaviour.. What extreme kindness this sinkie is talking about..

Oh wait.. She is a sinkie.. That is why such normal acts blew her away... How sad.

Spot on jiu hu kia.

If I see a mentally challenged person like you eating leftover vegetarian food, I will volunteer to buy you some fresh vegetarian food!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[h=1]REPUBLIC POLY STUDENT BUYS FOOD FOR MAN WHO WAS EATING LEFTOVERS[/h]
Post date:
22 Apr 2015 - 11:20am

I was dining in at Texas Chicken in Causeway Point when the following scene happened..
Seated at the table next to mine was a guy who looks like he is intellectually disabled. I didn't realised that he was eating the leftovers from the table till a young gentleman(pictured) brought over a tray of food that he just bought. Initially i thought they were friends then I heard the young gentleman said "Here, eat this. Do not eat the leftovers anymore."
To be honest, I was taken aback.. Taken aback that there are people out there with such kindness in the country that we live in.
I managed to ask his name. His name is Charles. And he is from Republic Poly. He definitely deserves some kind of recognition. May God bless his kind heart..
Thank you Charles for restoring my faith in humanity. It is definitely restored!

Aishah Lim
*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1628082490748576&set=a.139412776...

Why all the CSI all diam diam?? Somebody should reveal who this kind hearted gentleman is.