• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does PAP condone threats and violence made against children?

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
QN: Does PAP Chairman Khaw Boon Wan and PAP Party Sec. Lee Hsien Loong allow their PAP Party Members or Grass Roots Leaders to Threaten Any Underaged Child Or Children With Perverse Acts Of Violence?
Does PAP Party Charter Any Code Of Conduct or Tolerate such Acts and Calls For Violence?
The worst cases are those who threaten to hurt or be violent on children like Amos Yee.
A Jason Tan who is an active PAP Grassroots Leader has openly threatened violence on Amos Yee as shown on his facebook page comment which was made public online by netizens.
Regardless of what Amos Yee did, he is already being dealt with by the laws and last we heard, he is being held in remand. Jason Tan had threatened violence on Amos, an under aged child of someone. Other PAP supporters and members have also threatened Amos with hurt, verbally abused his family and more.
The question is: Is such behaviour welcomed by PAP party and chairman as they/he have been silent on the whole matter.
Does PAP party act against those members who threaten children with violence or look the other way? This reflects on the party, it’s values, people and leadership.
We are waiting for Party Chairman Khaw Boon Wan and Party Secretary-General LHL to reply as many parents are distressed and shocked over this vicious calls and acts by supporters.

Concerned Singaporean Parent

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
OPEN LETTER TO THE POLICE: WILL YOU TAKE ACTION AGAINST YPAP MEMBER JASON NEO?

Dear Sir,

I would like to applaud SPF for the swift action against Amos Yee who made insensitive remarks against the religious in his youtube video which he posted some days ago. I understood that one of the charges he faced is section 298 of penal code which stated

"Whoever, with deliberate intention of wounding the religious or racial feelings of any person, utters any word or makes any sound in the hearing of that person, or makes any gesture in the sight of that person, or places any object in the sight of that person, or causes any matter however represented to be seen or heard by that person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 years, or with fine, or with both."

I do understand the rational behind this charge. However, there is another case which happened more than 3 years ago which involved a former YPAP member who made a racist remark on Muslim kids. I am sure his remarks hurts a lot of Muslim feelings. A few police reports were made against Jason Neo the person who made the remarks but as of now, there is no feed back from the I/O.

My question is, how come the time taken by the SPF to take action against these two person is so much different considering both of them committed the same crime under section 298 penal code (if i understand the penal code correctly)?

I believe in the professionalism of SPF in carry out their duties fairly and equally regardless of who committed the crime. Looking forward to your reply soon.

Thanks a lot

FYI, one of the police report number is J/20111117/2218.

Paul Chen

*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/singaporepoliceforce/posts/10153803970794408

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as the person making the threat has accepted that the PAPzis are the one true ruling ilk, he is safe. Once saved, always saved.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The silence of the incompetent clowns is deafening.
The likes of Tan Chuan Jin etc who always have something to say is silent.
So is Captain Obvious Professor Eugene Tan, who is the most appropriate person to comment on such
an issue. He is silent.