• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alvin tan sparks outrage with r&b cover of muslim call to prayer

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is really very mischievous joker....
Too bad he isn't sinkie else he'll sure stick to vile pappies solid solid

Hi my fellow chinese dog let us bend over to let the superior malays and muslims and indians fuck us ok. We are inferior chinese and they are the superior races.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:rolleyes:

My impression of you and anyone else is based on what you post. Since you clarified it right here ok then we can set the record straight. Previously since you never ever posted anything on malays/mudslimes in fact even siding them over chinese actually gave me the impression you like them a lot despite being chinese like you yourself claim to be.

As for your typo claim.... well if it pleases you he did stick it to the pappies. He got a free scholarship to study law in singapore and obviously didn't complete it thus pappies wasted money on him which is indirectly you and me the taxpayers money too.

The scholarship money if not wasted on him would be for another FT....
Will never trickle down to a local as long as Pappies are in power.
At least he did not complete the course and wasted a slot for another FT.....and he no chance now to come back here to jostle for a job from any sinkie.....also this case created a hoohaa over Pappies scholarship program.....to me that is money well spent.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The report called him a fugitive, where is he now anyone knows?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He's in the USA I believe.

BTW I prefer his version of the call the prayers. It's far more hip.

I see, thanks.

I've not seen the video, in my Jakarta office now surrounded by muslims, don't want a jihad in enclosed aread. Later I go back I'll watch.