• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is Mr and Mrs Yee who never bail their child out

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which crazy phua cheebye will bail this cocksucking anus out sia? I am not against what he said, but i am against his hidden agenda to draw attention

Hidden agenda?
He stated an opinion which many sinkees hold but dare not speak publicly. He has guts.

Why are you so conversant with his sexual practice? Were you his partner?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The bailer have hidden agenda I'm sure he will preach his religion to that young boy

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bailer have hidden agenda I'm sure he will preach his religion to that young boy

I can understand the bailor 's kind intention. This requires discernment , otherwise his effort will be likened to casting pearls before swine. Hope that his counselling of the teenager will help him become a more understanding , mature and responsible person.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can understand the bailor 's kind intention. This requires discernment , otherwise his effort will be likened to casting pearls before swine. Hope that his counselling of the teenager will help him become a more understanding , mature and responsible person.

There is nothing wrong with Amos. He is way better than the 60 percent that voted PAP.

Amos has the guts to speak his mind. And he has the maturity to see how the PAP (and Lee Con U) has screwed us.

He is far more responsible than many PAP ministars.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You mean change that young boy to become a " yes man " ? That young man is already very mature compare to his peers . Which 17 year old kids knows so much about LKY ?