• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

study is so difficult nowadays .... so how?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays need a lot of money to study for a degree. Need 4 years to complete a degree? More people are getting 2 degrees at that same time?

So how? Any suggestion?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not only that.
when I was young, i studied at home and when my home was noisy, i would go to library.

children nowadays study in airport and starbucks.
what the fuck

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the IDA has endorsed those degree mill, you may want to try it. A double 1st class degree, follow by a MBA and finally a PHD. And since IDA has already endorsed, i am sure you can try MINDEF, LTA, NEA, MHA, MFA, MOM... etc

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are going to spend $$$ on getting a degree might as well study in a country that you are interested in emigrating to. After 4 years you will have a better chance of moving there.

As for Spore it is going to be tough to compete with the fake talents as long as the PAP is in charge unless of course you have a family business here or have connections