• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See freedom of speech person arrested in the UK

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you so StewPIG arh?

This Brit sent an anti-lesbian message directly to the celebrity woman's Twitter account.

Did Amos sent an abusive email to LKY's email account? Did he sent an anti-Christian message to Joe Pius Tan Ah Kow?

He posted an anti-LKY and anti-Christian video on youtube, which was merely an expression of opinion, with no inciting of violence nor any threats.

There are many youtube videos making fun of the Queen, Christians, Indians, etc. Mister Bean is guilty as hell, yet he has not been prosecuted because it is NOT a crime.

If posting that video on youtube is a crime, then those PAP IBs and porlumpars who post anti-Amos videos and messages on the net are also guilty and should all be charged. The law must be applied CONSISTENTLY to everybody.

So, if LKY were to rise from the dead and say that he will meet me in a cul de sac and use his knuckle duster on me then that is a crime. If he can rise from the dead, I will also challenge him to post a video on youtube saying Sinkies are daft, Malays are lazy, and all his notorious statements. Then, the Sinkie Polis should charge him too in order to be CONSISTENTLY silly in the application of an overly broad, ill thought out and unconstitutional law.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you so StewPIG arh?

This Brit sent an anti-lesbian message directly to the celebrity woman's Twitter account.

Did Amos sent an abusive email to LKY's email account? Did he sent an anti-Christian message to Joe Pius Tan Ah Kow?

He posted an anti-LKY and anti-Christian video on youtube, which was merely an expression of opinion, with no inciting of violence nor any threats.

There are many youtube videos making fun of the Queen, Christians, Indians, etc. Mister Bean is guilty as hell, yet he has not been prosecuted because it is NOT a crime.

If posting that video on youtube is a crime, then those PAP IBs and porlumpars who post anti-Amos videos and messages on the net are also guilty and should all be charged. The law must be applied CONSISTENTLY to everybody.

So, if LKY were to rise from the dead and say that he will meet me in a cul de sac and use his knuckle duster on me then that is a crime. If he can rise from the dead, I will also challenge him to post a video on youtube saying Sinkies are daft, Malays are lazy, and all his notorious statements. Then, the Sinkie Polis should charge him too in order to be CONSISTENTLY silly in the application of an overly broad, ill thought out and unconstitutional law.

Amos did worse. He sent a message against Christians who have a right.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos did worse. He sent a message against Christians who have a right.

Ooi, why you so StewPIG arh?

Amos expressed his opinion about Christians in general in a video posted on youtube. He did not send an abusive message to any particular Christian like that Brit who sent an abusive message to a particular lesbian.

Maybe this guy, oops I mean Guniang, here should be charged too for sending a message against Sinkie voters. Guess which part of that message is offensive and therefore chargeable as a crime based on a plain reading of the Pretension of Harassment and Sedition Acts.

[video=youtube;a1WhJKsYb50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1WhJKsYb50[/video]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody have the right to insult another for any reason. Includes amos or charlie hebdo.

Wow, what an overly broad statement! If that is the case then let's arrest Mister Bean. He has insulted all Christians, not just Ang Moh ones. To be consistent, the Sinkie Gahbrament must seek the help of Interpol and the British government to have Rowan Atkinson aka Mister Bean extradited to Sinkieland to face up to his "crimes".

If Amos is being arrested for his anti-Christian views, then perhaps they should also arrest Mister Bean when and if he comes to Disney oops I mean Sinkieland, oh ye of little faith in the freedom of speech ... ...

[video=youtube;fTzXJMU1sLc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTzXJMU1sLc&index=7&list=RDumRRCkspaQU[/video]