• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia VS Eco Summer/Spring

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really nice to know that some of you guys staring at the computer screen all day just hoping to see my posting in the forum. Wait har.... sabar yer....

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, residents of Sky Loft,
I suspect that my unit do not have EARTH wire (or wire NOT Grounded) at all Heater Sockets.
My heater Line Fault Indicator shows RED, that means Wiring Fault(s),
Check:
a) Earth wiring connection
b) Grounding of Earth Conductor
c) Live & Neutral Phase - reversed

My Live & Neutral wiring is correct.

I use wire and multi-meter to check the connectivity between normal 3-pins socket Earth to the Earth of Heater Socket.
==> NO connection

Question: Are all Earth wires connected together or they are separately connected?

I used the earth point of the 3-pins socket to connect to the Heater Socket Earth
==> Bingo, it works. That is, the Heater Line Fault Indicator now shows GREEN.

So, does that means the Earth point of the heater SOCKETs (the one in the toilet with Round holes) are NOT Grounded?

WoW, very dangerous leh????????

Last Saturday (16 May 15) I called Setia to come and check ASAP (as this is very Serious and Dangerous) but they told me all site supervisors very busy. Can only come next Tuesday (2nd of June)?????????

Will update U all after they come and verify whether the Earth points are GROUNDED or not...............

Cheers

I thought someone said that SP Setia can work efficiently without a CEO? With the above posting from the owner of SkyLoft Premium Suites by SP Setia in another thread, it really prove that current SP Setia work quality is terrible (worst is unsafe!!!) and their quality service after sales is terrible as well. It also confirmed that they are lacking of staff. Lets discuss and give input on how we can help this forumer in facing daunting task in securing a safe home. SEC owners should also have mental preparation when they do their house inspection later. As mentioned earlier, Hard Truths Hurts.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone share or advise me which is the best bet now for investment purpose (SEC vs Eco Summer) since SEC subsales unit are cheaper than Eco Summer units.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi bro, so far i am pretty happy with eco world's service and speed in building eco spring/summer, was constantly undated thru emails and sms. bought 1 summer unit in 2014 at 735k, now they are selling 780k, so far so good. hehe. and with their lastest sales in the whole msia region, shld be a ok bet for me.:smile:

I think you did the right choice but when SEC flippers keep throwing their units cheaply, is a good bargain to consider for Hazel unit which is bigger (22x80) than Eco summer unit. Which type you have bought in Eco summer?

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
I visited EcoWorld sales gallery. The location of eco summer /spring is not so good. Faraway from main road/highway. The Milton type is so small. Not worth it at all. Hazel SEC will be better. Anyway, is just my opinion.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
SEC Hazel type is a good deal if less than RM700K. However, avoid Mercury Type at all cost. Quite terrible floor plan. The stairs in the middle of the house take up so much space. Having staircase in the middle of the house is bad feng shui too. This type difficult to sell later.

Infact, i heard many owners facing many defects at SEC lately. Below are comments from one of many SEC owners from another forum about defects and water leaking at ceiling. Really scary. SP Setia really make a mess of it. As expected, they do a lousy finishing job in SEC and now the owners complaining like hell.

"自从SAJ进水后,我家陆陆续续漏水的情况。尤其是主人房,有水渗透到ceiling甚至ceiling破洞。还有,在他们测试的时候,忘了关主人房厕所的水龙头,导致厨房的天花板漏水。
再加上这几天的大雨,墙壁上多处出现水迹的现象。我看了就头痛。。"

Last edited:

Linsanitee

Alfrescian
Loyal
SEC Hazel type is a good deal if less than RM700K. However, avoid Mercury Type at all cost. Quite terrible floor plan. The stairs in the middle of the house take up so much space. Having staircase in the middle of the house is bad feng shui too. This type difficult to sell later.

Infact, i heard many owners facing many defects at SEC lately. Below are comments from one of many SEC owners from another forum about defects and water leaking at ceiling. Really scary. SP Setia really make a mess of it. As expected, they do a lousy finishing job in SEC and now the owners complaining like hell.

"自从SAJ进水后,我家陆陆续续漏水的情况。尤其是主人房,有水渗透到ceiling甚至ceiling破洞。还有,在他们测试的时候,忘了关主人房厕所的水龙头,导致厨房的天花板漏水。
再加上这几天的大雨,墙壁上多处出现水迹的现象。我看了就头痛。。"

OMG! I tot SEC should be a high class project. My agent told me many singaporeans bought houses here.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol… i know of at least 10 other owners who are satisfied with their foresta VP.
Trying to Make a case out of a mole hole???

Come on la… U clowns can do BETTER!
If not please Go get a LIFE!!! :biggrin:

Which bloody Developer projects no defects one?
:confused:

:biggrin:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure....all projects do have defects but unfortunately SEC are mostly major defects. Furthermore, SP Setia is an "award" winning developer. How can they do such a bad job? You mean buyers should endure such a crap job after paying premium price for houses at SEC? Worst is their staff attitude. This is what i expected and said long ago. One angry owner even mentioned this;-
我是骂他们骂道自己觉得快半死了,
可还是没什么用,
也许他们麻木了…
我被他们拖了一个多月了,现在只补了停车间外墙的裂痕,
其他什么都没弄,
我的天啊…

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG! I tot SEC should be a high class project. My agent told me many singaporeans bought houses here.

I believe many are trying to let go their unit by now. At first, i did considered mercury type but after reading this forum, is a no no for me.

Linsanitee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe many are trying to let go their unit by now. At first, i did considered mercury type but after reading this forum, is a no no for me.

Thanks for sharing this. Initially, my JB agent told me this is a high class place because there is a waterfall there.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing this. Initially, my JB agent told me this is a high class place because there is a waterfall there.

I heard recent heavy rainfall cause massive water ponding at the back lane of many units in SEC due to drainage problem. Another major set back for SEC residents.