• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia VS Eco Summer/Spring

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from my fengshui master that the worst fengshui of all is when you have an idiot in the house (for eg cslong house in P12). That will lead to mental health problems, sickness, loss of wealth, psoriasis, oral thrush, loss of virility (cannot marikita anymore) and excessive posting on the internet, such as delusions that his words mean anything to others, or that it will somehow affect the property market.

Don't get angry la.... You should let your subordinate, Vohkster to do the cursing. Keep calm. :wink:

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Setia Eco Cascadia having problem selling their Jupiter/Neptune/Mercury units. They are losing the war to Eco Summer. I even have a friend who own a SEC unit wanted to sell it (before VP) so that he could buy Eco Summer unit. When i ask him why? His reply is simply....."losing confident with the developer".

Did he tell you why did he lose confidence in Setia ?
I bought 2 Setia properties and I can only say so far they are professional.

Everybody is just following the crowd saying bad things about ST.
EW is selling cheaper so probably sell faster.
But I am glad SEC did not lelong.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think is the Tan Sri factor. Without him, Setia looks vulnerable.

Btw, some units (Mahogany type 22x80) selling only RM 760K recently....down from high of RM900K. Lelong?

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are saying SEC does not have good neighbourhood ? Why ? Don't just anyhow say.

No no. I just think that is too early to say SEC have good neighbourhood. End of the day, many houses may be empty because i think many who bought units there are flippers.

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think is the Tan Sri factor. Without him, Setia looks vulnerable.

Btw, some units (Mahogany type 22x80) selling only RM 760K recently....down from high of RM900K. Lelong?

Really? Is it bumi unit? I thought only bumi unit left.
High of 900k? When did they sell at this price for mahogany units? mahagony was about 500k when launched.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? Is it bumi unit? I thought only bumi unit left.
High of 900k? When did they sell at this price for mahogany units? mahagony was about 500k when launched.

Is sub sales unit. If the price of mahogany is only 500K during launch, than the price may drop further to 650K in future if there are no demand.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOTICE : To all forumers here.
Becareful of some childish trouble makers in this forum such as huatgugu aka vohkster. They are here just to start a shouting match.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Lol. Mind to share with us recently which developer is lelong their units?

Btw Relaxman I don't know what you are up to stirring nonsense here. I got PM from concerned forumers that you behave like the village idiot we once had here. Pls refrain from behaving that way. Nobody bothers to have a shouting match with you but it seems you are itching to start one. Everyone is looking at you now so slagging other developers will do no good to your monopoly points. By the way everyone here is replying to your post I think everyone has to be wary of ur ill intentions.

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Lol. Mind to share with us recently which developer is lelong their units?

Btw Relaxman I don't know what you are up to stirring nonsense here. I got PM from concerned forumers that you behave like the village idiot we once had here. Pls refrain from behaving that way. Nobody bothers to have a shouting match with you but it seems you are itching to start one. Everyone is looking at you now so slagging other developers will do no good to your monopoly points. By the way everyone here is replying to your post I think everyone has to be wary of ur ill intentions.

Why are you saying this to relaxman where is so obvious that huatgugu started the provocation and calling people names?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are you saying this to relaxman where is so obvious that huatgugu started the provocation and calling people names?

It is best u also stick your nose out of this. He started the nonsense in #43. So my beef is with him. What other people do I can't really be bothered. Why don't you tell Relaxman to stop slagging other developer instead? Or are you endorsing his action too? Come. State your stand now once and for all

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Relax bro, we have been having healthy discussion in this thread until some jokers appear to provoke us. Just ignore them.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a forum to discuss about SEC vs Eco Summer/Spring. I hope mature discussions go on here like how it has been conducted in the past. Those who wish to post crap I would suggest they do it elsewhere. If you disagree with some comments by others, i hope you can rebut in a mature way. As a newbie here, i wish to hear the pros & cons of these projects. So far, some especially relaxman have been helpful in providing valuable information to me. I appreciate his genuine opinion.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a forum to discuss about SEC vs Eco Summer/Spring. I hope mature discussions go on here like how it has been conducted in the past. Those who wish to post crap I would suggest they do it elsewhere. If you disagree with some comments by others, i hope you can rebut in a mature way. As a newbie here, i wish to hear the pros & cons of these projects. So far, some especially relaxman have been helpful in providing valuable information to me. I appreciate his genuine opinion.

Since you said you are a newbie you could take some time n read the old posts by Relaxman. Even in this thread you can see his sly insinuations n even calling other property developer units ridiculous n horrible. Would a mature forumer say such things? Or perhaps they have a hidden agenda? Would you be happy if you are an owner here and u see people say such terrible things about your unit without any evidence ? It's like u married a girl n he comes n says ur wife is ugly. Is this what you call a mature forumer?

I am no saint but I and many others here will not allow such "mature" forumers to spread lies n whack the property we have bought with our hard earned money without any evidence and only based on what he feels. Would you also not do the same ?

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you said you are a newbie you could take some time n read the old posts by Relaxman. Even in this thread you can see his sly insinuations n even calling other property developer units ridiculous n horrible. Would a mature forumer say such things? Or perhaps they have a hidden agenda? Would you be happy if you are an owner here and u see people say such terrible things about your unit without any evidence ? It's like u married a girl n he comes n says ur wife is ugly. Is this what you call a mature forumer?

I am no saint but I and many others here will not allow such "mature" forumers to spread lies n whack the property we have bought with our hard earned money without any evidence and only based on what he feels. Would you also not do the same ?

First of all, you do not provide any helpful info on my queries in this thread. Now you try to stop others from giving their opinion. You are free to rebut any claims that you think are false. I am glad to hear view from both parties. I don't want to get involve in what had happened in the past between whoever and yourself. I just hope the forumers here can help me by providing more infos about both projects. No point for me to just hear all the "good" and "wonderful" things. I have seen enough of that from the developers website. If you don't like this thread, you can also choose not to visit it next time.

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Don't worry. Dato Onn residents don't pay through the nose for their house compare to SEC. The worst is after paying so much, in return you get an overpriced and a tiny house with a bad layout.... especially the Mercury type. Avoid the Mercury type at all cost.

I have just looked again at the Mercury layout at the SEC site. You are quite right that the stairs in the middle really take up so much space at ground floor. This is the first time i see such design, using the stairs as a divider between living and dinning area.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So you are a newbie right? From your tone, I don't think so. Bryan? Cslong? Relaxman? Highflyer? AsusGuy? Zigzag? Come on! You sounded so in favour of these clones. Bryan, as I repeat again, you can create tonnes of clones and I don't freaking care. As I quoted you again, this is an open forum and who are you to dictate who and what was written in this thread? Look at yourself hard and wake up your idea! Hahaha cheers :smile:

Lol. From day one everyone here already can smell a rat about this newbie. Oh well, since he only loves to hear negative stuff, we all know he falls into which category. The type who loves to hear others slag other property developers. 10 bucks say after all this drama he still cannot decide what to buy. Sudah lah.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, you do not provide any helpful info on my queries in this thread. Now you try to stop others from giving their opinion. You are free to rebut any claims that you think are false. I am glad to hear view from both parties. I don't want to get involve in what had happened in the past between whoever and yourself. I just hope the forumers here can help me by providing more infos about both projects. No point for me to just hear all the "good" and "wonderful" things. I have seen enough of that from the developers website. If you don't like this thread, you can also choose not to visit it next time.

Well said bro. This fella did not contribute to this thread and yet act yaya. The funny thing is he did not even own a house at SEC !! When he cannot counter facts that we made, he will just resort to a shouting match. Let's ignore him for good.